2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
when taylor rooks followed up asking bron what his favorite part of the book. why she put him in on the spot like that :lol:

That's not even on Taylor. She was trying to give him an opportunity to talk about how the events detailed in the autobiography of Malcolm x mirrors what was going on in 2020. Instead LeBron exposed himself because he only read the forewords and hadn't even gotten to chapter one yet.

LeBron is my guy but he stays 🧢

That's not even on Taylor. She was trying to give him an opportunity to talk about how the events detailed in the autobiography of Malcolm x mirrors what was going on in 2020. Instead LeBron exposed himself because he only read the forewords and hadn't even gotten to chapter one yet.

LeBron is my guy but he stays 🧢

you giving him credit for even saying he actual reads the forewords

Hmm 🤔
IMG_5774.jpg

Let's be real here, he was never going to the Lakers or the Nets 😆

I'm sure that report yesterday that said he narrowed his options down to the Lakers, Nets and Warriors was the first time the Lakers or Nets had heard that information. Iggy was just leveraging the nets and Lakers to get more money from the Warriors.

Why would anyone of quality go to Portland when a Dame trade is on the horizon.

He’s the cause of his on problem…

There wasn’t a free agent in this class who the Blazers realistically could have signed that would have made the team significantly better anyway. If they want to improve this season, they have to try to do it through trade.

When you guys watch basketball on TV, where is the first place your eyes gravitate to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom