2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg
That was at the beginning of this whole thing. Ignorant, sure, but there are people right now just as ignorant that we work with every day and nobody says **** to them.

#scapegoat

-foe

they wont get beat in the olympics because the better players sign up for it
other tournaments, they might take some Ls

I was ignorant on Covid at the beginning too. I remember when they cancelled the Family Reunion due to Covid. I was like whatever ***** broke boys in your family just dont got money this year Mom.

You were never gonna. Just like you didn't believe France was gonna win, much less cover -7.

Na France could beat this team. They didn’t play well today. But yea I was never gonna make that bet, just Bc something could happen doesn’t mean Im putting money on it.

That was at the beginning of this whole thing. Ignorant, sure, but there are people right now just as ignorant that we work with every day and nobody says **** to them.

#scapegoat

-foe

Jokes aside he played great and almost led France to the gold.

but at the same time he was patient zero for the nba, plays for the opposing team domestically and international, and has a punchable face, so meh USA! USA!

I came away impressed with Rudy,

nba history is filled with 7 footers who don't stay in shape and don't compete on nightly basis.

Say what you will but Rudy brings it, always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom