2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
usa (2).jpg

we had no continuity until last week. They been beating us up saying we ain’t fundamental and we aren’t skilled. Nah man. Nope.

we the best

oh yall are the best,

I've always thought that "USA isn't skilled" or "AAU is isn't developing skilled players"
to be just low grade racism.

If anything this was a way less skilled France team relying on physical size of Gobert and Fall to overpower a smaller more skilled USA team.

Real talk though. Happy for the players that got their first gold medal. Going there during a pandemic with no fans and more restrictions doesn’t give you the full Olympic experience that others before them got. The game is way different too, settling into a completely different role. Glad they can bring home the hardware.

It's definitely gonna be a transition for Team USA as this current generation ages out. I already thought these Semifinals were the best it's ever been in terms of competition...2024 is about to be even better. France and Slovenia will be the teams to watch out for - I think they'll overtake Spain and Serbia as the European powerhouses. Australia has some young talent but they will also have a transition as the Patty Mills/Joe Ingles Era comes to an end and I don't think Ben Simmons will ever suit up for them

I don't know how good Greece is overall outside of Giannis...if that family wanted to make some noise in the international game, they should play for Nigeria :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom