2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
schroeder will be lucky to get a reggie jackson type deal
then again, would not shock me if bad GMs are going to bid against themselves :lol:

Does James Harden have the worst long-running signature shoe line? First of all, I never seen anyone wear the Hardens and secondly, they're all ugly. I'm glad James Harden got his Adidas money but his shoes are trash
First 3 are decent, don't like the Vol. 4 or 5.

Definitely worst shoe lines if you ask me.

Does James Harden have the worst long-running signature shoe line? First of all, I never seen anyone wear the Hardens and secondly, they're all ugly. I'm glad James Harden got his Adidas money but his shoes are trash

All facts. I thought these were his last good shoe:

NIKE_ZOOM_RUN_THE_ONE_BLACK_JAMES_HARDEN_653636-001.jpg

ilvcnrh1jayint6agrfk.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Run-the-One-Performance-Review-8.jpg

Ushered in the mesh designs we see today but they were still decent looking.

And then he dipped to adidas.

schroeder will be lucky to get a reggie jackson type deal
then again, would not shock me if bad GMs are going to bid against themselves :lol:

Unless he's going to OKC there's not enough cap space for him to get a bad deal out there from any other team

The Bledsoe and Adams acquisitions set them back. Same with hiring SVG. Losing Lonzo sucked but they got Sato

The thing is their roster around Zion makes more sense now than last year but the process was messy not good optically

Jonas is a better fit than Adams and on paper should space better. There's more shooting and diversity off the bounce shooting in the back court on paper with the acquisition of Graham + Lewis/NAW getting bigger roles

Their draft pick for 3 + D Murphy on paper makes sense and had a great first SL game

On paper they're a better roster fit than last season

NAW is not “eh”. I think that’s part of the reason Pels didn’t feel that strongly about keeping Lonzo.

But I mean nobody is really arguing that the Lakers didn’t “win” that trade after the bubble cup. Team’s fans (with a lot of exceptions, of course) stay needing to pat themselves on the back. :lol:

But I mean nobody is really arguing that the Lakers didn’t “win” that trade after the bubble cup. Team’s fans (with a lot of exceptions, of course) stay needing to pat themselves on the back. :lol:

I mean ya'll would silly saying otherwise. Rings are the goal. :lol:

Just reminder cuz at the time people was saying "Lakers gave up the farm!!!".

kinda insane that league starting back up
seems like yesterday bucks winning the chip and cp coughing up his best shot at the title

I mean ya'll would silly saying otherwise. Rings are the goal. :lol:

Just reminder cuz at the time people was saying "Lakers gave up the farm!!!".

Exactly my point, Champ.

The team has the rings, but yet Lakers fans like you still crave praise for other things like “winning” a trade that was handed them by LeBron and Klutch.

So, for you, I’ll drop off some cookies at the El Segundo practice facility tomorrow to congratulate Jeannie. Do you know where El Segundo is?

Exactly my point, Champ.

The team has the rings, but yet Lakers fans like you still crave praise for other things like “winning” a trade that was handed them by LeBron and Klutch.

So, for you, I’ll drop off some cookies at the El Segundo practice facility tomorrow to congratulate Jeannie. Do you know where El Segundo is?

Why you so mad Clipper Daryl?

You got defensive like the Pels was your squad (now ya'll gave up a haul for PG). Take a breath. It's aight. :lol:

Why you so mad Clipper Daryl?

You got defensive like the Pels was your squad (now ya'll gave up a haul for PG). Take a breath. It's aight. :lol:

Missed the point as usual, New York.

And since you brought it up, (without googling) name one player the Thunder have gotten from the PG trade besides SGA.

:rofl: at Bubble cup

It’s only that because we won and other teams weren’t good enough to win a “mickey mouse ring”

We also didn’t give up the farm because the Pels FO is dumb and legit turned down the god father offer and got the “left overs”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom