2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Karl was an awful coach in Denver and he has always been a petty person. Sad thing is that you would think that a guy that beat cancer would have better things to do than be petty.

Well…George Karl aint lying. I’ve seen former players call out ex coaches all the time. My final ruling? I’ll allow it
hell, we've seen chauncey say the same thing about melo. it's nothing new.
is george being petty. yeah, but he's always been that way. more shocked if he didn't chime in

E8Zllz3WQAAO2Wi

Hopefully Dennis not the type of dude to not sign with NO team just off gp.

(A lot of not/no but y'all know what I mean). :lol:

Work out for oubre?

crazy to think we were talking max with him
Oubre issues was on him. They gave him plenty of opportunities to show his bag. Nobody knew his bag had a hole in it. He got a lot of touches. Curry even missed time and everything. He just not that guy. But I like ahrouders skillset. I think it could translate pretty well to gsw, off the bench.

Any Orlando supporters or truly impartial NBA fans want to give a take on Cole Anthony?

I thought it was crazy he didn't make any of the rookie teams and now his apparent replacement has already been drafted.

What gives?

Any Orlando supporters or truly impartial NBA fans want to give a take on Cole Anthony?

I thought it was crazy he didn't make any of the rookie teams and now his apparent replacement has already been drafted.

What gives?
I support them. And I like CA a lot. And I'm hoping the team figures it out, they have some great young talent, especially at the guard position.

Kemba still walked away with 53 mil and got an additional 16 mil from the Knicks…Can’t really put a price tag on peace of mind.

RJ has the size to play the two. Cole might be better off in the 6th man role anyway

What gives?
Suggs was the best player on the board when they were drafting and he's a flat out better prospect than Cole.

I do think Cole can be a solid rotational guard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom