2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
238772504_4406674792731893_5237603785420134542_n.jpg

The story I read about and heard was Timmy didn't sign with Orlando was because the Magic ownership didn't allow his wife or girlfriend at the time to fly on their private jet with him when they were going to meet with him and try to convince him to leave San Antonio :lol:
It was all Doc Rivers, he wouldn’t sign off on letting Duncan have whatever he wants in Orlando basically :smh: …They shoulda just fired Doc and signed Tim :lol:

Still wouldn’t have been a “superteam” tho cuz of Hill’s health but Tmac playing with Tim instead of Mike Doleac woulda been night and day :lol:

I like Off Night, but absolutely has potential to backfire.

Jordan and those other old heads are so lucky the world was so corny back in the day. You can’t have any nickname these days without it being used against you to insult you. They really let nicknames like “the mailman” go without any pushback. I was born in the wrong generation.

238772504_4406674792731893_5237603785420134542_n.jpg

The story I read about and heard was Timmy didn't sign with Orlando was because the Magic ownership didn't allow his wife or girlfriend at the time to fly on their private jet with him when they were going to meet with him and try to convince him to leave San Antonio :lol:
Still not better than the other superteam that got away.
images.jpg

Disney instead of that average What If last week, do one on something good. What if TMac joined prime Shaq and Kobe, or Prime Duncan joined.

These ads on mobile keep getting bigger lol

I use chrome on ios. Someone put me on

What do you expect from someone that focused on "Looting" in the George Floyd thread.

That's a fire bar I hit this ***** with.
200.gif

Jordan and those other old heads are so lucky the world was so corny back in the day. You can’t have any nickname these days without it being used against you to insult you. They really let nicknames like “the mailman” go without any pushback. I was born in the wrong generation.
Naw Mailman used to catch the “can’t deliver on Sundays” jokes come playoff time :lol:

Idk if it's just me, but Dray been low-key trying to get outta GS for a minute. Mans stay throwing everyone in the front office/coaching staff under the bus publicly.

Not just you. It’s gotta be tough playing with steph, covering all his defensive lapses, and getting all the blame when they lose. I could see him wanting to play with y’all/bron.

"The mailman doesn't deliver on sundays" is still one of the hardest lines but it would've taken 2 seconds for some random person on twitter to coin it instead of Scottie Pippen :lol:

Idk if it's just me, but Dray been low-key trying to get outta GS for a minute. Mans stay throwing everyone in the front office/coaching staff under the bus publicly.
Might just be you, he stay crying bout not being appreciated enough there, he wants the luv from GS …A couple weeks ago yo was in his feelings bout a team IG post :lol:

"Pardon me my dear milk of magnesia, may I please have some *****? Apologies if the darkness of my skin has offended thee m'lady."
***** apologized for being black before the white girl even said anything and now I gotta deal with "This why Y'ALL the weakest link!" while he just takes his millions and slides into some other AWGs DMs with no shame :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom