2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never used to get Doordash etc. but lately it's been a necessity

Been getting back at those mother****ers whenever my order is delayed. Just got $40 back in credits plus still get the food anyway

All you have to do is click cancel order and they try to get you to keep the order by offering credits plus still have the food go out to you. This is the second time I've gotten it, usually it's been about 30 min delay before they offer this. Best believe I'm taking that damb credit

We want pics of said pupper.
Mostly have vids but here’s screenshot of first day from shelter before a bath lol

EC529149-5432-4DD9-BDD4-40C956209E87.jpeg

Everyone high key wonders how I look the way I look with the way I eat

6-8 pack all day every day but who knows how the insides are looking :lol:
I used to tell my coworkers this when they'd start asking me how I stay so fit with my diet :lol:
I don't even have the 6 pack anymore, I'm just tall and thin so everyone thinks I'm super fit but I'm not :lol:

On behalf of Cleveland **** Kevin love …. It’s one thing to be useless and collect checks but it’s a whole different thing to be useless , collect checks, be a ***** and a negative influence on a young team.

don’t be a ***** about not wanting toPlay here and be a ***** about leaving AND he a ***** about being a mentor / having a good influence on the young guys

On behalf of Cleveland **** Kevin love …. It’s one thing to be useless and collect checks but it’s a whole different thing to be useless , collect checks, be a ***** and a negative influence on a young team.

don’t be a ***** about not wanting toPlay here and be a ***** about leaving AND he a ***** about being a mentor / having a good influence on the young guys
@ Colin Love

Hold up.. Devin Booker from Mississippi?!

Breh…I had absolutely no clue either. I was like “Why is it a big deal Book is shooting on an outdoor court in Mississippi?” :lol: He quickly and wholeheartedly embraced the West Coast vibe after UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom