2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
tradenba-snap-1630455852550.png

Ben always been one of those dudes that's more about the lifestyle than improving his game. Can't blame that one on Rich.

Yup, he's been Hollywood since day 1. And I was telling my guys I never expected Ben to stay in Philly his whole career. But I didn't think it would end like this.

Listen, man. We’re a few years removed from Aaron Mintz allegedly screwing over the Lakers with PG because he was upset about another client. This **** happens. There are a lot of egos and guys with power involved.

I’m also not going to believe at face value every rumor about a Black agent who skipped the line and quickly became the most powerful agent in the game. There’s a lot of people who are incentivized to bad mouth him in any way possible. Rich seems like a smart businessman by all accounts — this isn’t smart business. So I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt until more info comes out. The FO could be leaking this because they know Maxey would be a part of a Dame deal too.

Hopefully it's not true because it's screwing over another black player for the sake of politics which is never good business. It's the Maxey's of the world that really need their agents looking out for them. Not the Ben Simmons of the world. Max players will get paid regardless. Heck, Embiid negotiated his entire deal himself.

Maxey going to be alright as long as he keeps getting better. A few missed community service events won’t hurt his pockets.

Hopefully it's not true because it's screwing over another black player for the sake of politics which is never good business. It's the Maxey's of the world that really need their agents looking out for them. Not the Ben Simmons of the world. Max players will get paid regardless. Heck, Embiid negotiated his entire deal himself.
Well said.

are you kidding me? Every Sixers fan LOVES Maxey. Thybulle and Maxey are our beloved sons. Ben is the entitled spoiled brat while Fultz was the troubled child that we are happy he is recovering even if it’s with another team.
Sixers fans =/= people from Philly. Y’all letting your fandom cloud your reading comprehension. Talking about in the context of community service.

You'd be hard pressed to find a piece of Tyrese Maxey promo that the Sixers have done let's be serious

Why y’all acting like the sixers fans wouldn’t turn on maxey if he continues to get torched by the opposing teams guards

Lot of negativity surrounding Rich Paul recently. His thought process as an agent is a bit different to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom