2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Sixers should tank again. Hinkie still unemployed?

hopefully not anytime soon lolol

i cant go through that misery again..still misery but at least enjoyable basketball at times

esp when other philly teams are ***… i need my sixers

Reactions: HIM
he’s a healthy season away from making $20Ms. Obviously it looks bad considering who he was picked ahead of but he’s got some 20/10 seasons in his future. He’s just not a 4 in 2021

WHAT. 20 mill?!?

John Collins just begged for his contract and he’s much much better. Maybe a change of scenery will help, but Bagley is not a 20 milll guy.

Send ben simmons to OKC. OKC got the best assets IMO. Shai G.A. + picks. They could do a multiple team trade.

Shai would be nice AF in Philly

hopefully not anytime soon lolol

i cant go through that misery again..still misery but at least enjoyable basketball at times

esp when other philly teams are ***… i need my sixers

I feel you. I need the Rams to win the SB to make up for the Angels and Clippers

he gonna start shooting out of spite but quit once he starts missing em.

we’ve seen this play out time and time again. He gonna ball out to get his AS appearance and hide back in his hole when playoff time goes around

there’s nothing that shows me he’s gonna actually put in the work to improve. He’s purposely still using the wrong hand and tryna perfect that to show “he’s that nice”. Nah….BAN

WHAT. 20 mill?!?

John Collins just begged for his contract and he’s much much better. Maybe a change of scenery will help, but Bagley is not a 20 milll guy.

He’s def getting payed 16m contract wise he’s averaging 14 and 7 at a early age new start u never know might improve . Jarret Allen got twenty million a year

Embiid talks too much too. Guy thinks he’s untouchable. When Simmons gets traded and the Sixers lose in the 2nd round again all the fingers will point at him.

TEAM SIMMONS LETS GO BABYYYYY
i trusted the process more than either of those guys
bring back the process

WHAT. 20 mill?!?

the difference in talent between Bagley and Collins is? Lauri just got $17Ms with a similar injury history. If he isn’t traded, Bagley has leverage in Sacramento.

he’s been at 14/7 his whole career and he can’t stay healthy. And $20Ms in 2021 isn’t what it was in 2010

240947195_5042707079091109_5906461891474372796_n.jpg

the difference in talent between Bagley and Collins is? Lauri just got $17Ms with a similar injury history. If he isn’t traded, Bagley has leverage in Sacramento.

he’s been at 14/7 his whole career and he can’t stay healthy. And $20Ms in 2021 isn’t what it was in 2010

Teams pay for shooters, defenders, or playmakers. Where does he fall in that category? He’s really not that good at any specific skill. He’s like a solid back up big maybe.

I really do think a KAT-Simmons-Edwards-DLo core is the best version of the Timberwolves we’d have while KAT’s around. It’s flawed obviously if Edwards can’t shoot, but can they do better while KAT’s around?

Minnesota would be forced to give up Jaden McDaniels as the centerpiece, Malik Beasley, Beverley, and Naz Reid.

A third team can be involved if the Sixers need more, as we’ve seen Philly’s reluctance to similar packages even as its player publicly wants out.

I think fans in general maybe doubt how well the league sees Jaden McDaniels.

I really do think a KAT-Simmons-Edwards-DLo core is the best version of the Timberwolves we’d have while KAT’s around. It’s flawed obviously if Edwards can’t shoot, but can they do better while KAT’s around?

Minnesota would be forced to give up Jaden McDaniels as the centerpiece, Malik Beasley, Beverley, and Naz Reid.

A third team can be involved if the Sixers need more, as we’ve seen Philly’s reluctance to similar packages even as their player publicly wants.

I think fans in general maybe doubt how well the league sees Jaden McDaniels.

Not sure if that package is attractive enough for Simmons, considering some of the rumors of other scenarios floating around.

Need shuges shuges to hurry and catch up so we can get some jersey sales analysis with Ben in Sac or Minnesota

Breh, I just hit where you mentioned turning college campuses into a Young Gunz video. :lol:

Y'all dudes celebrating having all that guap in college and not factoring in the unintended consequences of a 17/18 year old with all that bread. The way the internet drags PJ for Brittany, I'm surprised more people haven't thought about the thots in training preying on these 5 star athletes from an even younger age now. 16 year old Becky's and Tisha's in the kitchen as we speak. :smh:

Now as for Ben, I'm still way behind but I had to check the most recent pages once I saw his name hit the airwaves. All I can say is that Philly dug their own hole here and I [Bart Scott] CAN'T WAIT [/Bart Scott] to see where Ben goes and what the compensation will be.

Oh, and once again it looks like Perk knew what he was talking about with the hold out....

Bagley is a bad body language all star. Dude looks pissed when he doesnt shoot

DAME was never gonna happen…. CJ maybe could’ve. It’s leverage. They’re gonna get a CJ type player or a Danilo-Chandler-picks-etc. type package like Melo got going from Denver to New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom