2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that’s what he was saying. Imo he was saying people are motivated differently. He took the boos and the criticism and got better. Ben may not take it that way. A lot of players don’t take to being booed all the time
well if i know philly fans, his booing soon cometh

I don’t think that’s what he was saying. Imo he was saying people are motivated differently. He took the boos and the criticism and got better. Ben may not take it that way. A lot of players don’t take to being booed all the time

It's also Philly fans who are notoriously jerks :lol:

(Don't start yelling at me in here 6er fans)

This Participation Trophy Era that we're in is trash.

pKMCVawInbq5eHKR932xWINO0i5GuSEeUFwwHOSZXqM.jpg

- ~50 wins
- Dumped Elf & Bullocks for Kemba & Fournier. Instant upgrade to your offense. For sure can’t hide a Trae Young on your starting SF.
- They bought into the culture. Points allowed might go slightly up but team scoring will be top 10.
- Deuce McBride
- Floor spacing will open up for RJ to finally flourish. (20, 5, 5 incoming)
- The only thing stopping the Knicks is injuries. And even then, Knicks got depth.
- Deuce McBride

They made the biggest FA signing last year when the hired Rose & subsequently Thibbs. I’m curious how Randle comes back to be even better as the MIP who flamed out in the playoffs. Everyone doubts his status as a go to guy. I hope it’s motivating him to reach for those heights. Teams won’t be able to sag on him though with the upgrades around him too so that will help.

I have my doubts as well but maybe these Knicks don’t need him to be that guy. Rowan will win the team a handful of games himself. Rose always good for some spectacular wins. Kemba clutch. And then Burks is always ready. Don’t let Deuce get someone’s PT off injury cuz they might not get it back.

52-30

The religious exemption is going to get some of the players out of this, but twas only a matter of time. Really honestly surprised that the NBA isn't mandating for the players league wide now.

The religious exemption is going to get some of the players out of this, but twas only a matter of time. Really honestly surprised that the NBA isn't mandating for the players league wide now.

Genuinely asking, what religion or religious belief can be used here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom