2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant when the Lakers come to NY and play the Knicks and Nets. Those gotta be nationally televised games right. Lakers at Warriors probably televised too

ah gotcha. I think the last thing I saw from Shams was visiting players are exempt I guess

Businesses are kinda already doing it independently on their own though, quite a few bars and places in the city requiring vaccinations to enter.
Non-essential businesses don't have a choice over here anymore :lol:

Everyone's gotta show vax proof starting today to be able to access most places now including bars, restaurants, the movies, cafes etc.

They made it really simple/seamless though with an official app and you get a QR code sent to you by text/email as soon you get both doses

Lot of these concert venues doing vaccine only starting in October.

Hopefully this makes it easier to get Lakers tickets. I wonder if it's extending to outdoor venues as well like Coachella and eventually Rolling Loud in December.

Some spots in the NYC doing the same. Went to this speakeasy last Friday and I had to show my vaccination card.
Businesses are kinda already doing it independently on their own though, quite a few bars and places in the city requiring vaccinations to enter.

Do they require the physical card or do they accept pictures? I know there was a debate about that and lamination in the beginning.

Non-essential businesses don't have a choice over here anymore :lol:

Everyone's gotta show vax proof starting today to be able to access most places now including bars, restaurants, the movies, cafes etc.

They made it really simple/seamless though with an official app and you get a QR code sent to you by text/email as soon you get both doses

Where you at :nerd:

Do they require the physical card or do they accept pictures? I know there was a debate about that and lamination in the beginning.

They accept pictures or the mobile app thing that you can upload to your phone.

NYC seems to be reasonable...If you have the Excelsior Pass in your smartphone, you can get an eCard sent to your digital wallet and present that way. All the establishment would need to reconcile would be a valid gov't issued ID.

It was an expeditious process and wasn't cumbersome at all.

My local Staples wouldn't laminate my vaccination card, but they made a copy then laminated that for me to carry around for free.

My local Staples wouldn't laminate my vaccination card, but they made a copy then laminated that for me to carry around for free.

Yeah, can't laminate the original in case you get a booster

NYC seems to be reasonable...If you have the Excelsior Pass in your smartphone, you can get an eCard sent to your digital wallet and present that way. All the establishment would need to reconcile would be a valid gov't issued ID.

It was an expeditious process and wasn't cumbersome at all.

Went out in the city last weekend & kinda felt like a flex when they asked for proof of vaccination :lol:

Like the first time you buy alcohol with your real ID after turning 21

Grit n Grind Grizzlies was a fun era, but I don’t think Allen and Z Bo are jersey retirement worthy. That would be like the Clips retiring CP3 and Blake Griffin’s jerseys because of Lob City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom