2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolll

Screenshot_20210903-020658_Instagram.jpg

On the surface, seems kind of messed up that DJ is boys with KD and Blake and the Nets are still kicking him to the curb. But maybe he knows the NBA is a business and doesn't care that much. But I think I'd be a little miffed if I was him.

connections opens doors for you, what you do with the opportunity is all on you. KDs done what he can, this is all on DJ.

I just get the slash or slant parts now usually. Thin and crisp. Back when I had braids though pre pandemic I would get some crazy designs on the side.

20191220_165727~2.jpg

This is similar to what I do with my hair, but I don't get a skin fade as you do. How long is your hair? My bun isn't that round like yours.

I'm about to get my hair braided tomorrow by some Dominican girl in Brooklyn. I was told she doesn't pull hair 🤣

Streetz is saying them curry boys is weak. Their women all pulling a madness on them. Affairs for 20+ years with college roommates and now the rapper with a heart carved into the side of his head is here singing about the others wife on tracks.

CLB is super mid. I've heard this album before. It's always the same thing with Drake.
I use to be a fan, but this man hasn't shown any progression and it's been all downhill since Views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom