2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch the Jump today? They returned from the break and RJ was the host. Same cast of characters (Perk, Windhorst). Interesting to note no female presence (no Ramona, no Malika).

I'm not a big fan of RJ's yuk yuk broadcasting style with the Nets but as host today he was a bit more reserved (i.e. serious) and more tolerable. If he continues this toned down approach, I can see BSPN keeping him as host for the new show. Perk will surely be on the new show as him and RJ have good chemistry. Ditto for Windhorst.

I like Malika but I really don't know if the suits will give her the keys. The last young up and comer they tried that with got pregnant and stopped getting pushed (Cassidy). And Malika is right at that age where a family is a strong possibility. I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was part of the reason MT got let go because she literally just got married and we all know what usually comes next. :lol:

Either way, I can't wait for the season to hurry up and get going. Training camp 26 days away. Tip-off 47 days. :pimp:

1630634529718.jpeg

I know on the first day of training camp Pat Bev finna look KAT dead in his eyes and be like "This is OUR team"

Last edited:
My Pops is 65,A-1 hairline,full head of hair w/360’s and can grow a full beard if he likes…Mans blessed me and my brothers :lol:
My pops is 63 hairline is straight too, got an S curl :rofl: and a full connecting beard and I cant grow mine out, I despise that *****. Im about to use rogain.

Super important man. Coupling with the agent talk, financial literacy and all of its subsectors are the biggest example of this.

I wouldn't have a clue about how to manage my finances if I didn't work at a bank. None of this was information I sought out on my own. I had to know it. And it's by design that it's this way cause it's an easily fixable thing.

But "rich people" can't exist without "poorer people".

Why are humans the only species that pays to live on Earth? How is that advanced? Simply beinag live has a tax associated to it. You don't see giraffes doing that. It's stupid.

This was worth quoting.

Good ****.

Society is completely twisted and sadly the haves have thoroughly hoodwinked the have nots. |l

This is why I believe there are still so many issues with people hesitant to get vaccinated.

Bc the haves somehow always find a way to **** over the have nots.

That's another topic for another time/day/place/forum though.

In the words of Nt's most hated, carry the hell on. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom