2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1630814584893.png

I wonder what the younger or current gen think when they see Shaq highlights on these popular IG pages like hoh etc

Like there’s probably never gonna be another Shaq and there’s not been anyone close to him since he left

Realized how old I’m getting when this thought popped up

I wonder what the younger or current gen think when they see Shaq highlights on these popular IG pages like hoh etc

Like there’s probably never gonna be another Shaq and there’s not been anyone close to him since he left

Realized how old I’m getting when this thought popped up

Highlights are deceptive, can make Biid/Cousins look like Shaq as well-- they'll just never know

Highlights are deceptive, can make Biid/Cousins look like Shaq as well-- they'll just never know
Exactly but even still his movements at that size are still unbelievable to watch today and his dunks are excessively powerful. This gen don’t really see dunks like that even by bigs

embiid and cousins in highlights don’t have the pop that Shaq highlights do, no big really does

Exactly but even still his movements at that size are still unbelievable to watch today and his dunks are excessively powerful. This gen don’t really see dunks like that even by bigs

embiid and cousins in highlights don’t have the pop that Shaq highlights do, no big really does
Yea even as the biggest WebEmbiid Stan, there’s no one like Shaq. Rookie year Jo when he was getting up and down the court kinda resembled young Shaq athletically if you looked through the tiniest of microscopes lol

Yea even as the biggest WebEmbiid Stan, there’s no one like Shaq. Rookie year Jo when he was getting up and down the court kinda resembled young Shaq athletically if you looked through the tiniest of microscopes lol
Webembiid Why you doing your guy like that brehhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom