2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels that way to me, but I like how it's created this mini debate online. Western imperialism and it's ideals and factors of what is "OK or not OK" needs to be challenged more.

This is the same place that frowns upon me eating rice with my hands yet eats a sandwich with its hands. It's all Prejudiced nonsense.

Even better example.

I go to Chipotle. Get a buritto. Eat it with my hands. OK

I get all the same ingredients tortilla included in the bowl. Eat that with my hands. Not ok.

Foh
Sir, this is a Wendy's.

This is the same place that frowns upon me eating rice with my hands yet eats a sandwich with its hands. It's all Prejudiced nonsense.

Even better example.

I go to Chipotle. Get a buritto. Eat it with my hands. OK

I get all the same ingredients tortilla included in the bowl. Eat that with my hands. Not ok.
I eat sandwiches, burritos, and eem pizza with a fork and knife >D #Consistency

@kingfoamnyc wasn't lying, Ronnie2K has one of most punchable faces in existence.

went to NYC a few weeks back and there were Express ads of him being shown on the screens in Times Square. Almost ruined my weekend trip.

07F18E15-AFE3-419B-A2E6-4E497D890E1E.gif

Not directed at you Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 but in general - for as much as THEY say that Lakers fans think they’re going to get every FA, there’s not nearly as much discussion about how just as many, if not more players have been linked to Cs in rumors.

Interesting.

To piggyback off getback getback , the media here aint really scared with the hot takes. I mean it’s a “sports city” where they just express all kinds dumb*** narratives like propaganda with the hopes that the national media covers it and runs with it. KENDRICK PERKINS was just given a hosting gig for a Celtics show/pod so you know A LOT OF MANPOWER AND HOURS are about to be wasted :lol:

It’s exhausting to read about the Celtics being linked to a lot FAs but what can you do… it stirs the pot.

I mentioned it in the NFL thread that the media here (ON A POSTGAME SHOW after the FIRST FREAKING GAME) has begun nitpicking Mac Jones for not accepting the ball he threw for his first TD and how it *could* rub some folks in locker room the wrong way:rofl:

I eat sandwiches, burritos, and eem pizza with a fork and knife >D #Consistency
Sandwiches and burritos? Pizza I get, when you first get it, it's really hot, and cheese slide off. But midway through the slice, it's cooled off, pick that jawn up man.

Lebron’s beard finally looks normal :lol: I wonder if it always grew as full as it is now but he chose that weird shape he had

Before i forget to post this out there.
Players i’m high on this upcoming season.
NAW
Claxton
Pat Williams

with all the slander ben gets for not shooting. Draymond better at least do the same thing this season just take open shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom