2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to be in a high fashion or celebrity circle to rock a skirt. 99% of regular Joe’s aren’t rocking a skirt casually to go out. MAYBE in NYC or LA but that’s it.

It's not even the skirt. Clothes aren't gendered.

Most high fashion pieces just don't look good.

5ACCA37E-524C-4D12-8A0A-E7101BDF0B7E.jpeg

Working in Soho was the worst because of this. Human billboards everywhere.

That's why it's always funny whenever someone asks me "Are you a model? Do you work in the fashion industry? Are you into fashion?"

I'm just tall and wearing a turtleneck :lol: I don't dress as ridiculous as people into fashion. Farthest I go is an unconventional suit every now and then.

I once was given a $150 gift card to Barney’s. It was quite a challenge finding something in the store that the gift card would cover all or most of the cost of and that I would actually wear (aside from just socks and underwear). It was a good lesson that I am not fashionable.

I once was given a $150 gift card to Barney’s. It was quite a challenge finding something in the store that the gift card would cover all or most of the cost of and that I would actually wear (aside from just socks and underwear). It was a good lesson that I am not fashionable.

This is truth right here. All that stuff people buy attract other men and girls who want to use your bottle service for free. That’s it. Truth hurts 🤷🏽‍♂️

This is truth right here. All that stuff people buy attract other men and girls who want to use your bottle service for free. That’s it. Truth hurts 🤷🏽‍♂️
Thats if you dress yourself for other peoples validation. If you dress a certain way because you enjoy it and express something. If someone enjoys rocking skirts thats dope. If someone buys a gucci shirt with the big *** logo cause he thinks it will get him laid thaus corny.

When you take women on dates you're paying for sex
1631468002797.gif

This is a slippery slope but I’ll pose this first question in relation to your question - what if I meet a girl at a bar, take her home and smash? Is that, aside from a free date like going to a museum and a walk, the only way to have sex for free?

When you take women on dates you're paying for sex
Did you just want to discuss this today for some reason? :lol:

When you take women on dates you're investing 2 things that are fake, time & money, in the pursuit of companionship, whether it's for 30 minutes or 30 years. It's not always just sexual companionship either.

I thought for a while that Russ’ outfit choices were intended to implicitly to mock the NBA dress code by showing he could wear ridiculous **** and still technically be compliant. But it’s been going on too long now for that to be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom