2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawns and Puppets afraid to take the mask off
mw3uce3.png

It's wild how ya'll boy is "Anti-Vax" but it's just under wraps publicly and ya'll don't really like talking about it.

Meanwhile...Kyrie is public enemy #1 right now :lol: :smh:

I thought bron was vaccinated?

Haynes is a liar though, so you might be right :lol:

It’s definitely wild that Bron hasn’t caught any flack for that.
I 've said in the covid thread, the perception of nba players compared to nfl players is very different. Higher percentage of nfl players are vaxxed and that league has way more players but they get trashed for who hasn't had the vaccine. For the nba, media / nt / social media seems to not say much.

I want you to tell me what you see when you read that press release :lol:

He's either a liar or he can't read :lol:

What is see is:

1. Bron was at a sponsorship event that required everyone in attendance to either be vaccinated or have a negative test.

2. Because of those requirements, the nba did not think Bron was a risk.

3. The NBA is allowing vaccinated players to attend sponsorship events.

Wouldn’t #3 imply that Bron is vaccinated?

I think people are focusing on #1 :lol:

If bron isn’t vaccinated, cancel the season

I 've said in the covid thread, the perception of nba players compared to nfl players is very different. Higher percentage of nfl players are vaxxed and that league has way more players but they get trashed for who hasn't had the vaccine. For the nba, media / nt / social media seems to not say much.
Cuz most of the NBA dudes been quiet about it so far…The NFL cats gave a lot of material for Ppl to go at during training camp every week, they were either tweeting Facebook facts or talking bout their “rights” /being discriminated against for no vaccine n all that :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom