2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lu Dort Role is obvious WAAAAAAAY bigger to OKC than Thybulle Role compared to the sixers

Dort started 52 games and had the freedom to do WHATEVER in that offense

Thybulle started 8 games last season and his role is very minimum on offense.. He prolly their 6 goto guy if it came to scoring

Dort had 396 more attempts compared to Thybulle

you put thybulle or any of them other players on OKC and yall will same the same thing

Lu Dort Role is obvious WAAAAAAAY bigger to OKC than Thybulle Role compared to the sixers

Thybulle started 8 games last season and his role is very minimum on offense.. He prolly their 6 goto guy if it came to scoring

Do you think Maltese could average 14 in a similar role? I come in peace

I dont. think dort is a 14 ppg in real life though.

Dort scored 30 in 1 playoff game. Thybulle scored 70 in two playoff runs

It's early but what is Thybulle's realistic scoring ceiling with even more opportunities? He wasn't even a scorer in his 4 years in college

Hunter for instance aint really a fixture in that offense either but even since his rook year he's proven to be a much better scorer. Hunter is younger too

idk, as good as Thybulle's defense is I'd rather have these other role players who score better and still defend too. Johnson, Hunter, Dort...

Had to see what Andre Roberson was up to.
This has gotta be the worst NBA player pickup game mixtape henz0’s was better

Had to see what Andre Roberson was up to.
This has gotta be the worst NBA player pickup game mixtape henz0’s was better

Holy ******* **** they disrespecting the hell outta that guy. They daring him to take two dribbles into a lay up basically and doubling his teammates

Dort scored 30 in 1 playoff game. Thybulle scored 70 in two playoff runs

you pretty much rephrasing exactly what i just said.. you good ?

Dort started in those playoffs and had a bigger role to the team

Thybulle has only started in 1 Playoff game out of 12.. his role is very different cant even compare the 2

dort had that freedom if he wanted with Shai, Cp3, Gallo etc

3E47F43B-B50A-4565-B2D1-6A9F36C9F458.gif

Reactions: OTG
Do you think Maltese could average 14 in a similar role? I come in peace

I dont. think dort is a 14 ppg in real life though.

Lu dort avg 14.2 attempts last year

Thybulle 4.3

THE ROLE ARE COMPELTELY DIFFERENT

we dont know what Thybulle can do.. i cant tell the future but maybe give thybulle a shot at the same attempts and than we can talk other wise its a useless back and forth

maybe thybulle could avg 10 points who knows

you pretty much rephrasing exactly what i just said.. you good ?

Dort started in those playoffs and had a bigger role to the team

Thybulle has only started in 1 Playoff game out of 12.. his role is very different cant even compare the 2

dort had that freedom if he wanted with Shai, Cp3, Gallo etc
Thybulle’s shooting splits is 42/30/44 on low volume imagine if he actually had to shoot more.

Lu dort avg 14.2 attempts last year

Thybulle 4.3

THE ROLE ARE COMPELTELY DIFFERENT

we dont know what Thybulle can do.. i cant tell the future but maybe give thybulle a shot at the same attempts and than we can talk other wise its a useless back and forth

again. I’m asking if you have seen enough in thybulle to see a 14 ppg scorer even on a bad team. That’s all I’m asking.

namaste

Maltese with more volume is still a better shooter than -name redacted-

Probably shooting better than 85% of dudes in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom