2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I asked cus I saw a tweet that said we forget he was generational before the injuries lol.

wilding :lol:. I think a real comp for Boogie now, to put it in perspective is the 20-21 version of Julius Randle as far as “level of player” goes. That’s kind of the level of player Boogie was. Blake, Love, Aldridge were a tier ahead.

The real low key problem was he lacked stamina. Couldn’t really play him past 32mpg. Talented as hell tho.

wilding :lol:. I think a real comp for Boogie now, to put it in perspective is the 20-21 version of Julius Randle as far as “level of player” goes. That’s kind of the level of player Boogie was. Blake, Love, Aldridge were a tier ahead.

The real low key problem was he lacked stamina. Couldn’t really play him past 32mpg. Talented as hell tho.
Also a jackass and bully.

I would say KAT for now until randle makes another all nba and/or more all star appearances

Unless we all think randle and KAT are same tier right now

Cousins wasnt that good. He always fouled was slow and shot a bad percentage for a big .

KAT right now was better than he ever was.

Kat was really good towards the end of the year. Elite shooting big who can operate out of the elbow and facilitate . The wolves just lack competent nba level players.

Kat was really good towards the end of the year. Elite shooting big who can operate out of the elbow and facilitate . The wolves just lack competent nba level players.

and that was the story of cousin’s career pre injuries. He wasn’t the shooter KAT is but that’s really the only advantage he had

It’s kinda crazy to look back at randles short career so far

he was a backup to Larry nance

Ended up signing a 2 year 18 million deal with pels

Lot of folks left him for dead

knicks fans wanted him gone after his first season there
Randles transformation was legendary. Gonna be interesting to see him this year with much more help. We wanted a bag of chips for him at one point. Preferably Doritos Ranch.
He was a 20ppg scorer for us and no one cared :lol:
Always happy to see a player turn it around and excel

Do the wolves have worse talent than what cousins had in Sacramento
They were hurt a lot more than anything as well. They packed depth to begin with
and that was the story of cousin’s career pre injuries. He wasn’t the shooter KAT is but that’s really the only advantage he had
Cousins was terrible body language wise as well. All the whining and useless fouls. Kat for all his warts isnt that bad on d. Hard to really judge him on that end now cause no one in his team can actually defend and they are really small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom