2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda forget who cousins had tbh but my question still stands

This is the team that had the best record during his tenure on the Kings. 33 wins. Surrounding talent wise for both KAT and Cousins is arguable. Can go either way who had a better supporting cast as the #1.

Cousins did look good when he was on the Pelicans with AD though.

1631985737234.png

Cousins was terrible body language wise as well. All the whining and useless fouls. Kat for all his warts isnt that bad on d. Hard to really judge him on that end now cause no one in his team can actually defend and they are really small

I really don’t care about body language. Especially for someone that played for the kings. Give me the emotional guy over the Ben Simmons type every day of the week though

out of shape whining emotional cousins was getting you a block and steal every game night. Sure wouldn’t have been standing in the corner and letting jeff Teague dribble either.

This is the team that had the best record during his tenure on the Kings. 33 wins. Surrounding talent wise for both KAT and Cousins is arguable. Can go either way who had a better supporting cast as the #1.

Cousins did look good when he was on the Pelicans with AD though.

1631985737234.png
Man I thought rondo was as good as done after the Dallas season. He saved his career with boogie in two cities

Jokic whines and hacks too. Shows bad body language plenty of times and is definitely out of shape at times.

What separates him from the KATs and Cousins? Passing? Shooting?

Congrats my guy!!!!
Congrats!! 🔥🔥🔥
Congratulations! This will make you a better man than you already are :pimp:
Congrats, Brother. Enjoy.
Real champs repeat. Gotta go for 2 my boy

Big congrats mane! Get her a Kawhi jersey
#CONSERVATIVEGIRLDAD

LFGGGGG
Congrats my guy

Appreciate it bros! Genuinely can't describe the feeling.
Watching your child come into the world is one of the sickest/most beautiful things in the world.

Jokic whines and hacks too. Shows bad body language plenty of times and is definitely out of shape at times.

Offensive IQ is higher than theirs and he's more skilled than they are at passing and shooting so he can properly capitalize on it

Jokic is a certified #1 and is going to get you into the playoffs regardless of his teammates are.

the others needed to be second options

Im not even kidding when I say this but Anthony Edwards is their best player. That team is full of players that don’t move the needle. One dimensional, no leadership qualities.
So is that why they want -name redacted-? He’s as one dimensional as it gets lol

So is that why they want -name redacted-? He’s as one dimensional as it gets lol

Nah he makes others around him better and is still an elite defender. For all his weaknesses he actually does move the needle.

I’m TEAM SIMMONS bro, expect to see a whole different player once he changes jerseys.

Those Love T'Wolves were good enough for the playoffs if they weren't so injury prone and thin.

Cousins being among the league leaders in turnovers year in and year out always grossed me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom