2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but yall my guys man. There isn't an online community that I come to every day besides this thread.

My guy D StaXX D StaXX let us in on the birth of his kid, that's major. This thread >>>> every other thread on the site.

Word to everything a lot of us have grown up together. I was a kid when I first discovered this site and now I have a child. I can reference a moment or person on here to damn near everything that happens in real life. It’s cliche but we really are family.

You get value out of this?
NBA wise, it's pretty much minute by minute updated with any shred of news big or small sprinkled in with ridiculous/hilarious commentary/opinions/insight

There's no other channel/vehicle (podcasts, television, other sites etc.) out there that provides this package

Plus if you get no value from the thread why are you here :lol:

This thread has 200% expanded my view of basketball which is very important to me. I couldn't give a damn about hearing peoples view on politics, movies, or what food tastes good which is a totally subjective thing.
To me those threads you mentioned aren't really to convince me of anything, just to broaden my perspective and also gain some education. The food thread is awesome just to get ideas and see what's out there and what can be created by us regular joe's

NBA wise, it's pretty much minute by minute updated with any shred of news big or small sprinkled in with ridiculous/hilarious commentary/opinions/insight

There's no other channel/vehicle (podcasts, television, other sites etc.) out there that provides this package

Plus if you get no value from the thread why are you here :lol:
Guess we have a different definition of value. Going by ya'll definition I get the same "value" from those other threads, even then it's not something I need to get from NT. Nothing for ya'll to get worked up about, I like the NBA, i like the updates and conversation ya'll provide sometimes and I like this thread but there's a ton of ******** in between. I just personally, subjectively like other threads first. Nothing I think I need to measure or explain to anyone.

Guess we have a different definition of value. Going by ya'll definition I get the same "value" from those other threads, even then it's not something I need to get from NT. Nothing for ya'll to get worked up about, I like the NBA, i like the updates and conversation ya'll provide sometimes and I like this thread but there's a ton of bull**** in between. I just personally, subjectively like other threads first. Nothing I think I need to measure or explain to anyone.
Woke up super srs on this Sunday. Blessings

This thread is definitely the best source of NBA content, updates, discussions year round. Better than the RealGMs, Reddit’s, etc.

Lots of wild **** is said here, hell even I have my flaming hot takes and y’all annoy me some days :lol: but it’s all in good fun. Overall I haven’t found a consistent NBA forum like this one, it’s why a lot of us sign in almost daily.

This thread is definitely the best source of NBA content, updates, discussions year round. Better than the RealGMs, Reddit’s, etc.

Lots of wild **** is said here, hell even I have my flaming hot takes and y’all annoy me some days :lol: but it’s all in good fun. Overall I haven’t found a consistent NBA forum like this one, it’s why a lot of us sign in almost daily.
:lol: Basically what i'm saying, didn't know it would lead to 21 questions.

DAMN..cold game...

I'm not gonna block you back though you're my guy.

Foh. General is total garbage. How am I getting value out of pictures of food other people eat.
The food thread is deeper than pics of food.

You got regulars in there that never even post food pics.

Random but yall my guys man. There isn't an online community that I come to every day besides this thread.

My guy D StaXX D StaXX let us in on the birth of his kid, that's major. This thread >>>> every other thread on the site.
Enjoying a little sunday smoke? :emoji_eyes:

On the real I feel the same way. There's nowhere on the internet I like as much as this thread. Even with some of yall pissing me off with terrible takes :lol: I know I got my own bad takes and annoying habits though. It's all still love. Even the Laker fans.

I never heard any Adele slander until she lost weight
74E03BCA-93D8-4180-99ED-03B773223ECC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom