2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trez was flourishing during that whole 2018-2019 season and his playoff series with GSW was also pretty impressive

Even with the in-fighting the next season with the new players, he still had a really good regular season before COVID

The drop off from that point is sad to see. Defense was always an issue but he seemed to have lost his pop offensively. He and Williams had a crazy chemistry for a year maybe that tricked me to a certain extent of who he was

Have no clue when he Tweeted about comparing himself to Rodman, but it seems like since then it's been downhill

Trez was flourishing during that whole 2018-2019 season and his playoff series with GSW was also pretty impressive

Even with the in-fighting the next season with the new players, he still had a really good regular season before COVID

The drop off from that point is sad to see. Defense was always an issue but he seemed to have lost his pop offensively. He and Williams had a crazy chemistry for a year maybe that tricked me to a certain extent of who he was

Have no clue when he Tweeted about comparing himself to Rodman, but it seems like since then it's been downhill

IIRC he also lost his grandma, who he was close with, right before the bubble started last year. He’s had a rough go for a while.

Isn't Trezz passing on a max deal w/ the Hornets to take much less w/ the Lakers...just to spite the Clippers...worse than what Dennis Schroeder did?

I know it’s ultimately Trezz’s decision, but I’d be curious to know how much Klutch influenced him to pick the Lakers.

Isn't Trezz passing on a max deal w/ the Hornets to take much less w/ the Lakers...just to spite the Clippers...worse than what Dennis Schroeder did?

I don't think a max deal was ever on the table from the Hornets. They were offering more than the MLE, but not max money. He was trying to repair his value after getting embarrassed against Jokic and it backfired. Going to a title contender and playing a big role was a logical move for Trezz.

What Dennis did was crazy because the Lakers offer was an overpay in the first place and he turned it down.

Doc was the one who made the comparison

I don't think a max deal was ever on the table from the Hornets. They were offering more than the MLE, but not max money. He was trying to repair his value after getting embarrassed against Jokic and it backfired. Going to a title contender and playing a big role was a logical move for Trezz.

What Dennis did was crazy because the Lakers offer was an overpay in the first place and he turned it down.
wasn't it 80Ms from the hornets

images

Frank NT is both a scrub & product of mismanagement. He’s probably still on the Knicks on a minimum if he was drafted 2nd round. He has shown flashes, but he just can’t get right for some reason. His shooting has improved so if he can carve himself a Bruce Bowen like role, not bad for himself & Dallas. He needs to get out his head that point guard nonsense.

I do believe they’re set at the 1 for the backup in Brunson. So long as Mr. Glass gets a little durability upgrade, that [Bowen] will be his role on the floor.

******* waste of a lotto pick SMD Phil Jackson.

No

“I’ve been telling people, I’m the modern-day Rodman, for real," Harrell said. "I’m the modern-day Rodman. That’s it. Rodman, man. Just to watch his whole process in general, man."

Yeah, Doc certainly gassed up Trezz plenty when he was coaching him, but the Rodman thing was not from him.

Trezz probably got carried away after that “LA Bulls?” picture started circulating on the webz after Kawhi and PG came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom