2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Butler foul baits more than James Harden EVER did, and once it got quiet for all that, he looked very pedestrian.

The two times since he became a "star" that he shot less than 6 Free Throws a game he trashed it up. But he makes up fake stories about not having windows in his truck and faxing letters from MacDonalds so it's all good.

“Jimmy says he listens to Taylor Swift.sO fAsCinAting” 🙄 🙄

He was bouncing a basketball at four in the morning!
7a4e922c69bc2ab99bda148a20a799af.gif

Ya'all can bash Jimmy all you want, he's still my fav Sixer since Iverson and I wish Brand prioritized him over Ben and over Tobias.

He stunk it up in this year's playoffs, but the heat squad in general looked off and so did the Lakers (both finalists in the Bubble with little to no rest time). I am not making excuses, but I can more than see them making a strong run this year.

Ya'all can bash Jimmy all you want, he's still my fav Sixer since Iverson and I wish Brand prioritized him over Ben and over Tobias.

He stunk it up in this year's playoffs, but the heat squad in general looked off and so did the Lakers (both finalists in the Bubble with little to no rest time). I am not making excuses, but I can more than see them making a strong run this year.
Yeah they were too scared to give him the full boat. That was a good team though they had Toronto on the ******* ropes

My mans is always up to shenanigans . Gotta be frustrating as hell to play pick up games with. I reported all these videos

Yeah they were too scared to give him the full boat. That was a good team though they had Toronto on the ****ing ropes

there were also rumors that Ben didn't like Brett giving Jimmy the keys to the offence during the playoff run. Jimmy also thought it was whack what Brown did.

There was reluctance to sign him full term from coach, from the GM and ownership which SUCKS because I am sure Morey would have done things differently.

It kills me that Elton Brand used up most of the remaining assets collected from the process years on Tobias and half a year of Jimmy.

there were also rumors that Ben didn't like Brett giving Jimmy the keys to the offence during the playoff run. Jimmy also thought it was whack what Brown did.

There was reluctance to sign him full term from coach, from the GM and ownership which SUCKS because I am sure Morey would have done things differently.

It kills me that Elton Brand used up most of the remaining assets collected from the process years on Tobias and half a year of Jimmy.
I don’t think jimmy or Tobias are 2nd options but both together supplement and are enough imo

Simmons was in a perfect situation

they just needed more time. But too many personalities and I’m guessing all 4 wouldn’t be able to be maxed anyway

My mans is always up to shenanigans . Gotta be frustrating as hell to play pick up games with. I reported all these videos

Gather, 1, 2
Erything clean

Mans has found his way in the social media world by trolling the game. I can’t believe he can’t recognize he’s killing his brand(he’s in the training world)with this foolishness. Me as a pop that know the game I’m damn sure ain’t sending my son to him. And he’s here in Raleigh doing that crap, in the heart land of college basketball.

New Picture GIF dance dancing basketball nba lit hype... | Gif dance, New  orleans pelicans, Fantasy basketball

I knew a guy they could use now who can shoot a little bit but they traded away last year

lmfao wtf are we doing here

A few Mavs fans hated the trade right after it was announced but the numbers show it should’ve been a lateral move or slight step back at the very worst.

But dude fell completely out of the rotation :lol: Very tough luck for Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom