2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the story, he also reportedly just took one shot the entire game. I guess the joke went over everybody's head lol

Every time she talk she sound evil. I'm sure the p fire but nope, ain't worth it.
Worth it if you played it like how every other cat besides PJ did
snoop (1).png

Averaged 15 a game on 30% shooting in a sweep :sick:

Yeah he was bad. I'm just not gonna kill a dude that just made the finals and had his team far over perform. If he was one of these dudes that routinely plays like trash in the playoffs I would get it.

From this to being outscored over an entire playoff series by Bryn Forbes
That's what happens when your entire foundation is lies.

Besides the Klutch Lakers...the other beneficiary of that fraud *** Disney tourney was Jimmy Butler. He's not one of THOSE guys and far too many people believe he is.
Graduate of the JJ Watt "No one works as hard as me" school. Jimmy Butler is a fraud

Whether is was Milwaukee or not, he had one of the worst series you could have for an all star. Especially after that bubble

I’ve seen Tobias Harris get killed for less

Jimmy Butler foul baits more than James Harden EVER did, and once it got quiet for all that, he looked very pedestrian.

The two times since he became a "star" that he shot less than 6 Free Throws a game he trashed it up. But he makes up fake stories about not having windows in his truck and faxing letters from MacDonalds so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom