2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Wolves fan living in PHX I’m beyond the point of the media back home having wet dreams about Ben Simmons in a Wolves uniform. At this point I’m going to be ecstatic when Glenn Taylor is no longer there but I’m on a path where I feel like I have to stop caring for this franchise because no matter what they do it’s always something that doesn’t make sense and not needed :lol:
A-Rod will get this franchise in a new city Seattle or Vegas.

They didn’t tell KAT which makes me think they’re all on board with Ant who I can’t shake this feeling once he gets that extensions he’ll pull a Wiggins 2.0 and just not care and have other interest or whatever. They really think Ben Simmons is going to make a difference next to KAT:rofl:and Ant.

Baseball fans right now…

A24ACE4A-50E8-493E-9124-F0E1FAE03C4F.gif
06926D6F-46F3-49F7-9BC5-C85D07E2D63C.gif

05849042-CFDB-4A51-8824-2A8E19EC789E.gif

Tweet about Zion seems true. He's really been overweight and injured during the entirety of his NBA career thus far.

He's going to reach Tractor Traylor levels, if this doesn't stop.

I mean he's only played 2 seasons and played over 60 games last year so it's a bit early to start making those assumptions.
He also put up 27 7 and 4 as a 20 year old, for being "fat" that's pretty damn good.

He got ant man right. Drafted McDaniels. Got Vanderbilt right. Tricked off culver.
Something doesn’t add up
Had a soft spot for Rosas being that he was brown and given the reigns to an org... was really hoping for big things when he was able to pull off Ratsull and pair with KAT... ultimately that trade (Wiggins + Kuminga) could be looked at as an L for Minny but at the same time KAT needed a guard who he could try to win with now

He started off with what many saw as an albatross in Wiggins. Was able to maneuver some and pull off Beasley and resign him to a somewhat reasonable deal

Damb. But at least another brown person got the gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom