2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

#thelongcon
1632361369341.jpeg

Gonna need Krazynscki to chime in here on the toxic thing. I don't recall him ever hinting at that in his weekly podcasts. Seems like that would be pretty evident if true

I love this dude and he's been one of my favorite players for a while now. This is hilarious. But at the same time, he's going to be out the league and doing these videos for fun soon. Just gets way too happy after making shots. He's talented as hell and honestly I'd rather see him with LeBron than Russ, but I'm trying to imagine where he can go this season besides the Clippers or Sixers, and do anything substantive. If you watch the defender instead of John, it's like why are you even there. And I realize NBA vets would make most guys look silly, but it just seems beneath him to get excited about a sidestep 3 in practice.

They're just emphasizing the affair and making it the talking point even though it was consensual.

Seems like they wanted him gone for a while and needed something to blame outside of basketball.

They're just emphasizing the affair and making it the talking point even though it was consensual.

Seems like they wanted him gone for a while and needed something to blame outside of basketball.

If it’s a boss and subordinate, consent basically doesn’t matter. It’s assumed that the consent is effectively coerced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom