2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans was piping down the assistant at the office :rofl: :rofl:

Dude didn't even have the decency to charge a hotel room down the street to his corporate card.

At least let the franchise earn 1% back, while he blows out ole girl's back
There was a rumor about something like this at a former workplace. No one got fired but ol girl somehow fast tracked and is an executive now so it is what it is.

She had another kid?
1632412072390.gif

I'm not sure if it's impressive or just sad that she's leaning into the gold digger, baby mama persona. We all should have known this when she outed Kaep and the other famous men she slept with.

She's trying to be on some women's empowerment, no ****-shaming/sex shaming stuff but she just comes off as pathetic. It's amazing that men still fall for this given her track record. I guess some black men just can't say no to redbone with a fatty 🤦🏿‍♂️

I'm not sure if it's impressive or just sad that she's leaning into the gold digger, baby mama persona. We all should have known this when she outed Kaep and the other famous men she slept with.

She's trying to be on some women's empowerment, no ****-shaming/sex shaming stuff but she just comes off as pathetic. It's amazing that men still fall for this given her track record. I guess some black men just can't say no to redbone with a fatty 🤦🏿‍♂️

I think about it from the perspective of her kid. I guess the way she's acting is not necessary mutually exclusive of being a good mom, but it sure doesn't seem like that's high on her priority list.

The only person that came even remotely close was Amber Rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom