2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you'd get fired regardless of your position having sex in the workplace.

Organizations let much worse things slide though.

So he can’t play home games, cool. I hope he sticks to his stupidity.

“The Warriors recently connected Wiggins with an Oakland doctor who understands issues surrounding vaccine hesitancy, sources said. The doctor explained the suffering and deaths she has witnessed in patients who contracted the coronavirus, sources said, but Wiggins remains unmoved in his decision against vaccination.”

If it’s a boss and subordinate, consent basically doesn’t matter. It’s assumed that the consent is effectively coerced.

Thought this was a universal thing in almost all work places. Lots of places allow coworkers to mingle, but a boss in almost no circumstance can do such thing.

362F9536-A757-412B-8EBC-51992470FEEF.png

3CC61956-DCC7-4342-8CDA-21D0C9C97D42.jpeg

What's the quote? A guy only has enough blood flow to for a hard **** or brain it cant work simultaneously.

I've done the deed in my office and there is a certain appeal to it. But it was not during work hours and definitely was not with any personal assistants I've ever had.
Can't front also handled business back when I had my own office years ago. Took my gf on a weekend and went to work. However this stage in the game, naw to risky. To much to lose.
He walks like a bus driver. Cracks me up every time
DEAD, he does walk like a bus driver.

There’s a hotel connected to the Target Center :rofl:
DAMN son couldn't even take a secret route to clap those cheeks. Any pics of her, curious who the woman he risked it all for.

They're just emphasizing the affair and making it the talking point even though it was consensual.

Seems like they wanted him gone for a while and needed something to blame outside of basketball.
Pretty much. Since when is an affair cause to get fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom