2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron is vaccinated. I can’t believe some in here are upset he isn’t the face of the vaccination in the NBA. I thought there was Lebron fatigue? Y’all always want him to be quiet but NOW you want his input smh.

Nothing stopping this next ring, not Kyrie Hotep Irving, Jonathan Biscuit Boy Issac or COVID. Cause we have the finest of Moderna pumping through King James.

For the evangelical Trump supporting imbecile, Isaac.

19CF8F50-7746-4AF8-8CA7-140563B9885D.jpeg

I hope these morons stand their ground and don’t get vaccinated and miss out on millions because they were dumb enough to listen to white supremacists.

The OG King Drip. 🐐

Proposal to make these 75th anniversaries the permanent jersey with a black alternate. Nike ruthless with the logos smh. Might as well go full wanker with some jewel NYC AF1s. That arch lol

Melo fumbled his legacy going to Lalaland IMO.

Son, in these, I'm deffflee tank somebody ankles in these, bouncin it off their forehead and baggin somebody shorty. Smell me.

nike+air+force+1+jewel+low+saftey+orange+.jpg

And these jawns for the alternates away

sm3k288ieos21.jpg

And the kiths when I'm pulling up in the club in my warmups and rockafella piece on my throwback eating juniors word to gawd

15817622_31152521_600.jpg

For the evangelical Trump supporting imbecile, Isaac.

19CF8F50-7746-4AF8-8CA7-140563B9885D.jpeg

I hope these morons stand their ground and don’t get vaccinated and miss out on millions because they were dumb enough to listen to white supremacists.

Id print this verse and tape it on his locker every day. If he's even allowed to come train

So Kyrie and Isaacs never needed ANESTHESIA when undergoing surgery??? These guys are silly. They’ve benefited from healthcare and modern medicine.

People are literally addicted to cellphones and video games. People are glued to their phones at dangerously high but hey.... the vaccine. Humankind really full of idiots

So Kyrie and Isaacs never needed ANESTHESIA when undergoing surgery??? These guys are silly. They’ve benefited from healthcare and modern medicine.

People are literally addicted to cellphones and video games. People are glued to their phones at dangerously high but hey.... the vaccine. Humankind really full of idiots

Seems applicable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom