2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
among beal, kai and wiggins . I think only beal will remain unvaxxed simply because hes the teams best player

I don’t know the situation as to if the unvaxed guya playing in markets where they’ll be missing home games are going to lose game checks for every game they miss because of this. But if that’s the case, they’ll likely fall in line by the start of the season.

It’s one thing to be a contrarian. It’s another to potentially lose out on $16 million or so to be a contrarian. Yeah these guys are already rich af to where they can afford to sit out. But these contracts only last so long to where at some point they’re going to get the jab.

Now Beal, he’ll probably stay unvaccinated until it potentially messes with his money.

The narrative getting flipped into Ben suddenly being the victim in this situation has been hilarious to see :lol:

Philly's been in a toxic relationship with dude for years giving him chance after chance to help things and he hasn't really tried much or cared enough to now he's on some 'I was gonna break up with you anyway' :rofl:

Seeing dudes like Kyrie, Beal, Wiggins and Isaac getting elevated into revolutionaries online for being on the same type of time that used to be reserved for the creepy old quack at work everyone avoided and bored suburban moms years ago has been something to see man...

Sign of the times I suppose but damn :lol:

Last edited:

759616044-bruh-man-o.gif

Kuzma can be a clown but he's 100% right on this. The majority of former NBA players who become media members have some type of bias that they can't even pretend to hide. They either hate on this younger generation, have some type of vendetta against current players or are operatives employed to push narratives.

You just don't see this dynamic with former NFL players in the media. You don't see them slandering The NFL, If they don't have any delusional former athletes who think that they would dominate this era (or at least they don't say it on the broadcast every game) and there aren't any Kendrick Perkins like operatives tasked with pushing narratives.

Should I cherrypick any number of clips of Joel being a klutz to prove a point

if you really think Ben and Joel mesh well then your delusional. They are talented so they force it to work but it’s not ideal at all
It not ideal because only of the two is actively improving their game to make it work more seamlessly

Embiid being on the court shouldn’t affect a 2 man game between him and Tobias/Seth/Maxey/Shake. The only times he “tries” to be a roll man is when Embiid isn’t there. The easiest way for him to get into the paint is being a roll man. His handle isn’t that great to be able to beat someone off the dribble in the HC. Since he’s trying his hardest to not use his correct hand, his footwork is also shaky af. That’s why he’s always trying some off balance ********.

Embiid ain’t the issue with this team. He just ain’t that nice. The Utah game was good, can’t deny it but it was more a product of Tobias handling the ball in the HC and Goober not really trying to play him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom