2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers should run through the regular season. Could definitely see them close to 60 wins.

Playoffs could be an issue given their age & employing Russell Westbrook.

I don't know if they get to 60 wins. The level of effort required to win 60 games takes a serious toll, especially on these older bodies.

The average age for the 2021 Lakers is closer to 31 years old. Does anyone know the last time a team won the NBA Finals with an average age of 31+?

palabra de rob

ANGEL CAUGHT ON TAPE WITH BABY PRAISING GOD on Make a GIF

I don't know if they get to 60 wins. The level of effort required to win 60 games takes a serious toll, especially on these older bodies.

The average age for the 2021 Lakers is closer to 31 years old. Does anyone know the last time a team won the NBA Finals with an average age of 31+?

'98 Bulls and '11 Mavs

Russ is really insurance at minimum if Bron or AD miss time and also they don't have to go super hard on both ends like they did in year 2020 cause he will relieve that pressure.

55+ wins

westbrook legs gonna carry the majority of the load during the regular season.

Russ had multiple injuries last year. Played through some, mostly looked like *** when he did. He played his guts out, don't get me wrong, but I think "carry" is overstating what he'll be able to do.

50 wins sounds about right though. But I expect them to get NO calls when they're playing against the Bucks/Jazz/Warriors type teams that can actually beat them. Hell, I think Dwight already picked up a foul and a T :lol:

They also know they just need to get about a 4 seed and get into the playoffs. Killing yourself getting a #1 seed for home court isn't the all encompassing advantage it perhaps once was. If Russ is the starter in the WCF, I'll go out on a limb and say they don't make the finals. If they switch up or he's injured, then I'll say they do. Regardless, I'm so excited to watch this season. So many good matchups and stories to watch. Hope my guy Wall finds a squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom