2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
243542814_5134572466571236_6674696888879512517_n.jpg

It would almost be respectful if it weren't so misguided. They're really going to put their "research" in front of their money, winning and in front of their teammates and their commitments to the team. It would almost be commendable if it weren't so stupid.

Would be both hilarious and very fitting if Brooklyn's championship hopes are derailed because of Kyrie's vaccination status. Going to be game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals in Kyrie is watching from home burning incense and rubbing himself with essential oils

I love the "do your own research", "educate yourself" rhetoric from these athletes. Bradley Beal was talking about "educate yourself" but didn't understand the difference between a vaccine and a cure. For all the research and education he's getting, he never finished the first page of the book 🤣

Last edited:
When did Kyrie personally say he was not vaccinated? Ive seen everyone speak for him but himself.

He has not said expressly that he’s not vaccinated. He has declined to answer any questions that might reveal his vaccination status on “privacy” grounds.

He has not said expressly that he’s not vaccinated. He has declined to answer any questions that might reveal his vaccination status on “privacy” grounds.
Kyrie kinda likes the half baked attention non-attention so he's probably been vaccinated for months.

For all the “researchers” out there, how long does it take to do their own “research”? :lol: terms like “I’ll research”, “that’s private”, “I’ll keep that to myself” are just other ways of saying no

No way Wiggins folding that much money kyrie it’s possible but Wiggins is folding easy bro

When did Kyrie personally say he was not vaccinated? Ive seen everyone speak for him but himself.

He hasn't said it, but the fact that he did his media day via Zoom & ask for privacy leads everyone to think he isn't vaxxed. Wouldn't be surprised if he got the shot and all of this was for show though.

No way Wiggins folding that much money kyrie it’s possible but Wiggins is folding easy bro
i see wiggins having the most to lose here after his clown antics this past week
he should hold onto as much as he can cause he's gonna have it the most difficult out of the all nba anti vaxx crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom