2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
EE36B91E-796C-49C4-BAB6-58D6497BCE1C.jpeg

Oh my heavens. Clutch my pearls. How normal.

:stoneface:

Edit- I didn’t even watch the video before I posted that. Fox News viewers are the stupidest people in the world.

almost the stupidest.. you gotta be dumber to watch newsmax

Suggs was the best player on the board when they were drafting and he's a flat out better prospect than Cole.

I do think Cole can be a solid rotational guard though.
He can be, just has to develop a strong skillset outside of scoring. One of the things keeping CP in the league is his ability to efficiently run an offense. Sure he can score and is crafty, but when teams look to him, it's to get their offense in order essentially.

If Trey Murphy can truly hit open shots at the same rate he was hitting the first SL game, that'd really help BI and Zion

The funniest part about this is that Dennis is still trying to act like he has leverage in the situation. If the Celtics don't sign him, what are his options? Boston offers him the best possible scenario to play heavy minutes and restore his value next season. He better take what he can get. Hopefully he learns from this scenario.

Unfortunately for him, I don't think he will ever recoup the money he lost. At least he's made a good amount of money in the NBA so far.

The funniest part about this is that Dennis is still trying to act like he has leverage in the situation. If the Celtics don't sign him, what are his options? Boston offers him the best possible scenario to play heavy minutes and restore his value next season. He better take what he can get. Hopefully he learns from this scenario.

Unfortunately for him, I don't think he will ever recoup the money he lost. At least he's made a good amount of money in the NBA so far.

He's probably waiting to see if any other teams come in and give him the full MLE.

Crazy thing is, at $5.9M he's and upgrade over Kemba fit wise on the floor. Kemba was getting absolutely teabagged on defense, especially in the playoffs. I think Boston will be happy to give the dude $5.9 or just give his roster spot to🍠Madar if he really shows out in the summer league. I doubt they'd let a desparate Schroder hard cap them.

Damn.

All jokes aside, I feel bad for dude. He really had it all; multi-million dollar home in LA, beautiful family, thick *** wife and plays for the Lakers, then in a snap, life changed.

:blush:
The only thing to feel bad for that you mentioned is not playing for the Lakers if he really wanted to return…Everything else doesn’t have to change :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom