2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae Crowder is 31 years old, worth 8-figures and he’s going at HER with that weak *** ****? She wouldn’t get a two-way contract on my roster even if I was in rebuilding mode. But I digress. Let us take a deeper dive.
  1. He put himself at a deficit when he initiated an unsolicited conversation with “Hey Luv” and then he really lost when he told her that she had his attention. He told on himself because there is absolutely nothing attention grabbing about ole girl. Hell, she’d probably even tell you that. She knew he was looking for a smash n dash just one message and six words in without him even saying anything offensive.
  2. After an abysmal first message this man follows up by asking for her snap with “plz” and two emojis at the end that are insinuating…she stay quiet about it? He won’t tell anybody? I don’t even know what those emojis mean in that context but that combined with the “luv” and famb is coming off Ted Bundy-ish.
  3. Aight. Last message. 4th Quarter. Final chance. This is where you can put all your previous blunders behind you and still get a W. This ***** apologizes for his corny and creepy messages because he’s uncertain if she’s into black men or not?!?!
1629251021738.gif

I am not even sure my most intense boot camp package could prepare him to get at white women. Women in general tbh. He came at a plain Jane like she was an IG thot. Asking for snaps. Saying “plz”. Apologizing because she may not be into men of your race. Ima send him a brochure to see if he wants to enlist. They might have to do a black re-make of Crazy, Stupid, Love with me and him because that was all bad :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom