2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

This clown really throwing a hissy fit because the team choosing the BETTER player. If he actually decided to shoot a point blank layup instead of passing it the team wouldn’t be trying to pass him
how long we been hearing ben simmons gonna get traded?

that man aint getting traded

sixers overvalue him like a reseller over value some reebok pumps
Teams undervalue him like tryna get DS 96 Concords for 96 retail prices lol

No one on Nt thinks Ben is better than fox morey is delusional and Ben acting like a female . Guy had the worst performance in playoff history . They should have taken Brogdon and two picks
Right, brogdon would be worlds better fit with Philly if we’re going along with the consensus on how we feel about Simmons

same with ratsull

@lawdog1

i see you aint never reply to me clown

dont ever ask anyone again why they talking to me

aint none if your ****ing business if a person wants to engage in a dumb funny convo at 10 at night… who tf are you ?

did i do something to you ?

aint nothing was funny bout that

Extra spicy with a side of ghost pepper sauce

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

I just really hope this get resolved quick at this point

what are we a month out from preseason?
just want team going in with clear minds and not having this non sense disrupt the team getting questions from media non stop it

It is what it is at this point

Extra spicy with a side of ghost pepper sauce
That comment just felt disrespectful to me it came out of left field. I may be reaching but i didnt like

we all grown men in here mostly and this guy is asking another why is he associating with me on a forum

thats weird to me not sure what his problem is with me am i toxic to the forum or something with my opinions ?

Maxey going to be alright as long as he keeps getting better. A few missed community service events won’t hurt his pockets.
Agreed but with that reporter “reporting” that tidbit def seems like he’s trying to make klutch and maxey look bad

Tweets like these with the optics spread fast within a fanbase. For now I’m feeling the reporter was being a dumbass

Need this Ben scenario over. I was really galaxy braining and talking spicy as **** about Dame coming to the Sixers :lol:

don’t even care what we get at this point. I have a Jalen Hurts breakout and Devonta Smith rookie season to worry about

Agreed but with that reporter “reporting” that tidbit def seems like he’s trying to make klutch and maxey look bad

Tweets like these with the optics spread fast within a fanbase. For now I’m feeling the reporter was being a dumbass
That’s more Klutch than maxey tho. He wants to have the events, Klutch telling him no because of how the Sixers are treating -name redacted-. Maxey more than likely becomes the new starter and flourishes.

better chance Maxey ends up getting Maxey after his rookie contract than -name redacted- getting maxed again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom