2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny this is the Jets have been irrelevant since Broadway Joe, yet MF still wish them the worst.

tenor.gif

The funny this is the Jets have been irrelevant since Broadway Joe, yet MF still wish them the worst.

Guess what **** all ya *****es .... ya dudes hate for NY to do good. ONCE WE GET LAWRENCE we will win a superbowl, at the very least the SuperBall which is my nuts in ya haters mouth. LoL

Well said and I agree.

The complete erasure of the Ryan/Sanchize years :lol:
Sanchez???? Bro ... we were never relevant. If anything Chad Pennington era .... and just because we beat the Patriots doesn't mean ****.

Stay in your lane bro. Dont speak on stuff you know nothing about. All we remember from the Sanchez era was a ******* butt fumble.

Guess what **** all ya *****es .... ya dudes hate for NY to do good. ONCE WE GET LAWRENCE we will win a superbowl, at the very least the SuperBall which is my nuts in ya haters mouth. LoL
Damn fam, what did I do

Sanchez???? Bro ... we were never relevant. If anything Chad Pennington era .... and just because we beat the Patriots doesn't mean ****.

Stay in your lane bro. Dont speak on stuff you know nothing about. All we remember from the Sanchez era was a ****ing butt fumble.
I'm trying to be fair to you guys though :lol: :lol:

B2B AFC title games is being relevant to me,not to mention all the primetimes you got those early Rex years.

That challenge only loses a couple yards and gives them an extra down. Gase is back to the game plan.

Hell of a TD by KC

Wanted to wait until corona was over before ordering from China but gonna have to hit my DHGate plug for that Hurts jersey tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom