2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texans had to face Peyton for a decade, were gonna have to deal with Luck for another decade if not for the retirement, and will now have to face Trevor. Smh

boo ****ing hoo ... had to deal with this prick for awhile

gettyimages-1171017871-e1584646142359.jpg

remember ?

I think Vilma was doing games last year too.

Talib just started this year. Enjoyed both of them as well.

Someone who is not very good is Greg Jennings. He's terrible when Brock Huard isn't around to share some airtime. Chris Meyers for PBP been terrible all season too. They're both so clueless.

Crazy the onside actually worked. Too bad they couldn’t recover.

I already said Bill gonna throw the last game of the year if the Jets have a shot at 1 that week.

I gotta a trade proposal.

Top 10 pick Daniel Jones, top TE Evan Engram, Super Bowl Champ Golden Tate and Dave Gettleman who helped build that Super Bowl Panthers team and a second round pick for the Jags number one pick this year

I like Talib... and nahhhope the Giants didn't have a chance with McCoy. Maybe he'll go over 200 yards passing this game.

I like Talib... and nahhhope the Giants didn't have a chance with McCoy. Maybe he'll go over 200 yards passing this game.

McCoy wasn’t the problem tonight.

Judge had bad decisions. We had a new OC that doesn’t know **** about ****. McCoy barely practiced cause they were trying to get Daniel Jones to play tonight.

Judge has bad decisions. We had a new OC that doesn’t know **** about ****. McCoy barely practiced cause they were trying to get Daniel Jones to play tonight.

McCoy is 34, you give him a few practices and he's good to lights out.... correct

Judge had bad decisions. We had a new OC that doesn’t know **** about ****. McCoy barely practiced cause they were trying to get Daniel Jones to play tonight.
Yeah, Kitchens sucks. Kept forcing the run when Colt was having success throwing early and often and uptempo. No ability to adjust, just gameplanned based off what the Ravens had success with last week.

How the heck are the Seahawks 10-4? Sheesh, had no idea they could possibly get the 1 seed

If what I’ve seen/heard is true and teams/evaluators are still high on wentz

and considering his contract wouldn’t be bad for the team trading for him (2 years 47 mill)

I hope he ends up in the AFC, because I think he’ll be good elsewhere.. but he needs a fresh start

They can probably trade him, but will need to pay some of that contract still to make it more appealing. Less than the cap hit, but more than just a straight trade.

If what I’ve seen/heard is true and teams/evaluators are still high on wentz

and considering his contract wouldn’t be bad for the team trading for him (2 years 47 mill)

I hope he ends up in the AFC, because I think he’ll be good elsewhere.. but he needs a fresh start
Thanks about Jimmys pay.

Less Jimmy go. Trade for Wentz. Pick a stud with that top 10 pick coming our way... profit.

I still can't believe we got slaughtered by injury like this :frown:

Nonetheless Ayuik is the goods and has the makings of an elite wide receiver. After Jefferson, there isn't a better rookie receiver.

I really hope dude ends up with the colts..

or Broncos with a new coach

but I expect dude to go elsewhere and ball.. so I hope he’s outside the NFC

What would the 9ers FO have to do to manage a Jimmy G trade/cut and bring in Wentz and his contract, partial or not?

My brain can't compute them type of numbers

What would the 9ers FO have to do to manage a Jimmy G trade/cut and bring in Wentz and his contract, partial or not?

My brain can't compute them type of numbers
Jimmy G’s contract is what the empire likes to call a Paraag special, meaning that we can wipe our hands free of Jimmy after this season and be good. With the cap going down and Wentz’s contract tho? Not possible. Mullens will lead us to a top 10 pick. And if Shanny and co wanna get one of the top guys I’m confident that the Bengals will be wheeling and dealing as they should.

I’ve hated on Baker for last 2 years but son has been balling as of late. We 1 game away from making playoffs! I was 13 last time we made playoffs. i am 32 now!! Have to beat Jets next week & we in there. I am not 1 of those folks who think we better w/o but i am starting to wonder al though it don’t make sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom