2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't talk, but Dan Campbell in Detroit seems like a true disaster in the making.

Reactions: sb

Damn shame dude will end up fired in 2023 after going 11-32.

Good luck with Weaver Ravens fans. Maybe just being the DL coach he’ll be back in a regular role, and simply was overwhelmed as a DC. That was one of the most embarrassing defensive coaching performances I’ve ever seen. Having a lack of talent is one thing, terrible scheming while not adjusting at all is another. Every Bill O’Brien-like presser he gave let me know he wouldn’t last more than a year as DC here.

I can't talk, but Dan Campbell in Detroit seems like a true disaster in the making.

just looking at dude's resume, i assume he's going be a CEO coach..

but who the hell is he bringing in with him, since the only position he has run is the TEs and hasnt been an OC

i mean a CEO coach can work, see the ravens..

but even with that example, special teams coaches gotta deal with alot.. you're dealing with guys at the backend of the roster and people would rather other roles

this thing with bieniemy is weird.. eagles put in a request to interview with him.. didnt interview sirianni until the 19th

but his agent posted this on the 18th

Hoodie on the zoom call like

f8b18133ef74eb19aaa53cd9e9fb44c60c8390ff.gif

what an insult to those who have proven resumes seeing McCown's name pop up.

DISGUSTING. Not even hating on Josh either, but got damn man. You gotta be kidding

like I get bringing dude in on your staff.. but that’s why they got the quality control label

max I could see is if you got a HC that is basically the OC, giving him the title of OC.. but realistically max he should be is QB coach

From a competitor view, got a big problem with the poll order 😴

F0C0C216-5D76-4FB8-813C-50E3A717CC64.jpeg

still have zero clue how wirfs isn’t in there, dude as a rookie is making a serious argument for being the best right tackle in football this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom