2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBD DeadsetAce DeadsetAce
C35BF884-137E-4047-BF93-C46D8940C414.jpeg

Fat Patricia really is a perennial f up.
Amendola touched up on this yesterday, it's tough commanding the respect of players and expecting them to buy into that kind of regime when you don't really have any success to back it up or fall back on.

It's one thing if someone like Hoodie does it given his 50+ year history in the game and 8 rings as a coach but you can't expect dudes to follow that same method under guys that haven't won or proven a damn thing on their own yet :lol:

McDaniels and BOB found it out the hard way, Weis did at Notre Dame, and so did Patricia in Detroit.

Can definitely borrow stuff from Hoodie but you've gotta have your own style of coaching to find success. Guys like Flores and Vrabel have done a good job of adapting certain things they learned from him while still carving out their own style and lane. I think players in general respect that more than trying to be Hoodie lite

Amendola touched up on this yesterday, it's tough commanding the respect of players and expecting them to buy into that kind of regime when you don't really have any success to back it up or fall back on.

It's one thing if someone like Hoodie does it given his 50+ year history in the game and 8 rings as a coach but you can't expect dudes to follow that same method under guys that haven't won or proven a damn thing on their own yet :lol:

McDaniels and BOB found it out the hard way, Weis did at Notre Dame, and so did Patricia in Detroit.

Can definitely borrow stuff from Hoodie but you've gotta have your own style of coaching to find success. Guys like Flores and Vrabel have done a good job of adapting certain things they learned from him while still carving out their own style and lane. I think players in general respect that more than trying to be Hoodie lite

I knew Patricia was going to be a disaster. I mean he didn't look like he belonged on a NFL sideline, but more like a contestant in a food eating contest.

I really knew he was an absolute failure and f up with this 💩 right here! Remember when he scolded a reporter for his posture when he asked him a question? Patricia was acting like it was the military or something. He actually cared that much about the way the man was seated!

I knew Patricia was going to be a disaster. I mean he didn't look like he belonged on a NFL sideline, but more like a contestant in a food eating contest.

I really knew he was an absolute failure and f up with this 💩 right here! Remember when he scolded a reporter for his posture when he asked him a question? Patricia was acting like it was the military or something. He actually cared that much about the way the man was seated!

:rofl: what a clown. He's lucky Bill is still coaching or he wouldn't be in the league anymore. Bill probably wants to hire someone else but gotta look out for the homeboy after that embarrassment in Detroit. Now Patricia costing him players even coming there...Bill gotta sit his boy down with the talk

Time for the Texans to get something old/something new 👀

We got a lil something in the garage to right the wrongs of the past 👀👀

they had an 8-cylinder engine, but this 4 cylinder is much more economical, much more efficient and better for the environment 👀👀👀
When my lame *** jokes become reality :smh:

We got too many damn holes on this team for Watson to come here. Not sure what this will do.

When my lame *** jokes become reality :smh:

We got too many damn holes on this team for Watson to come here. Not sure what this will do.

A lot of these teams coming out the woodworks being interested in Watson will basically become last year’s Texans trying to do so. I don’t think those teams nor Deshaun realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom