2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Watson would just light a fire under Ruggs 🔥

I mean ruggs was a rookie.. even thou we see guys come in and produce can’t be overall hard on dudes after just a year.. ruggs had enough moments to show he definitely belongs

plus ain’t he had an injury at some point too

I mean ruggs was a rookie.. even thou we see guys come in and produce can’t be overall hard on dudes after just a year.. ruggs had enough moments to show he definitely belongs

plus ain’t he had an injury at some point too
He missed a couple of games. And Gruden is tough on rookies, doesn’t have a lot of trust in them...Josh Jacobs was the exemption.

His year was ups and downs, and much better than we thought it’d be. Ruggs under Watson sets up a wayyyy better Year 2 over he and Carr.

His year was ups and downs, and much better than we thought it’d be. Ruggs under Watson sets up a wayyyy better Year 2 over he and Carr.

I mean we’ve seen how Watson uses deep threats.. and Carr’s reluctance

but he’s a rookie, you just wanna see how their game will translate.. if they have moments you hope as they get comfortable, you’re gucci

Jets have The Godfather offer but I wouldn’t want to trade him within the AFC or to the Cowboys

As the Texans, you want to eliminate the number of times you have to be near him having this all be remembered :lol: him daggering you in like 6-7 years or something in a big game when the Texans are good again? Ugh.

curious where JJ Watt would go if Houston releases him? Play for a top tier team like KC, GB, Tampa or go play with his brothers? Part of me wants to see him play with his brothers and on that D. I dont look at JJ and say I hope he gets a ring before he retires. Not on that level for me.

Crazy to see he's "only" made $100M in his career.

When my lame *** jokes become reality :smh:

We got too many damn holes on this team for Watson to come here. Not sure what this will do.

giphy.gif

Move to safety. Your career as a corner is done.

As for JJ Watt. He is washed but he could be rejuvenated a little going to the right team. Texans should move on from him asap while they can get some value in the trade.

I knew Patricia was going to be a disaster. I mean he didn't look like he belonged on a NFL sideline, but more like a contestant in a food eating contest.

I really knew he was an absolute failure and f up with this 💩 right here! Remember when he scolded a reporter for his posture when he asked him a question? Patricia was acting like it was the military or something. He actually cared that much about the way the man was seated!

He looks like a slob, telling someone about slouching.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eagles are going to be a complete **** show.

A healthy Dallas (Dak) or WFT with a competitive QB will take the East.

I knew Patricia was going to be a disaster. I mean he didn't look like he belonged on a NFL sideline, but more like a contestant in a food eating contest.

I really knew he was an absolute failure and f up with this 💩 right here! Remember when he scolded a reporter for his posture when he asked him a question? Patricia was acting like it was the military or something. He actually cared that much about the way the man was seated!

Patricia is the 1st thing in my 38 years on Earth to make me stop watching the Lions.

I didn't watch Lions games on purpose for the 1st time in my life in 2020.

Dude worked in New England for 11 years and not a single coach followed him to Detroit. Dude had to go Paul Pasqualoni as his DC

Patricia is the 1st thing in my 38 years on Earth to make me stop watching the Lions.

I didn't watch Lions games on purpose for the 1st time in my life in 2020.

Dude worked in New England for 11 years and not a single coach followed him to Detroit. Dude had to go Paul Pasqualoni as his DC

You know, do me a favor, sit up while you type this. Respeck the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom