2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what this is worth.. i was going dismiss it until i saw who retweeted it onto my timeline.. and a couple of the people who follow dude

Last edited:
What's the end game here for Philly? Rebuilding with incoming picks? Roll with Hurts? Take another QB at #6?

Interesting, we'll see what happens.

i mean send him to the highest bidder

but unlike when we sent mcnabb to the WTFs, wentz could actually come back to haunt us.. cause i think he can be good again, easily

What's the end game here for Philly? Rebuilding with incoming picks? Roll with Hurts? Take another QB at #6?

i assume roll with hurts... but gotta see what the trade actually is

as of right now the 2022 QB class doesnt look great

but with wentz, i dont blame him or the team.. he's in a no win situaiton in philly

hypothetically speaking, say they have a real QB competition prior to season and wentz ends up winning... even if dude is very very very good, the 2nd he does something wrong, the national media will kill him and call for hurts

i mean they been talking about dude for weeks and this is literally all he has said on social media or publically

Hurts > Tua right now in terms of QB situations, which is a much better place than they’d thought, they’ll just roll with him year to year until he does or does not force them to draft a first-round QB.

Hurts > Tua right now in terms of QB situations, which is a much better place than they’d thought, they’ll just roll with him year to year until he does or does not force them to draft a first-round QB.

dude has a better arm than i thought he did.. but he needs to work on his accuracy.. i mean with his running ability, you can get far but you can only get soo far

but i thought tua's arm was ALOT better

I wouldn't even be throwing

Forgot all about AgentBae
whew.png

Rather just have surgery and get ready to rehab. It's his non-throwing arm but he's locked in at #1. Nothing really gained or lost
yea dude doesn’t need to work out

like chase young last year

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that he goes #1 if he doesn't work out. Class is deep and if Fields, Wilson or Lance look impressive, it can tighten things up considerably, in my opinion, and I believe Lawrence's agent knows it.

Not sure where Urban's head is at though...he could very well have already decided.

Yeah anything's possible. Some media heads insinuated Meyer interest with the Jags was because of landing Trevor but that's all that was, media fodder.

Edit: I will say I still think he's locked in anyways :lol:

I'd guess that's his lean...the Lawrence people also probably have Urban's connection to Fields in their mind as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom