2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo getting a pro bowl left tackle and an all pro right tackle would have had zero impact

I would suggest watching this on Schwartz

I understand but even in the first game go see the highlights again once the DLine started to get busy they were getting to Mahomes and hurrying him.

I will lie and have my kids growing up thinking Lenny was a better player than LT :lol:

WILD TIMES

82B917A6-DAF9-4ECF-B073-68361DBDF097.jpeg
A0E12D26-6B31-4AAE-B9A2-6A998C86641D.jpeg

Disappointed, of course but damn Spags and Andy got pantsed last night. Plain and simple. Andy gave zero dambs with his two weeks to prepare and it showed. Bowles worked him over like I have never seen. Some of the calls were 'eh' but the vintage Andy Reid clock blunder before the end of the first half broke the team. You can say all you want about the offensive line being trash, which they were but Andy did NOTHING to help them out. That falls flat in his lap and he is going to live with that for the rest of his life.

Come on with the Mahomes slander. I'll gladly die on that hill.

First they love me, then they hate me, then they love me again. They love me again

He’s amazing but ... he’s been ca ca for the most part in super bowls.

No argument from me on that.

The case could've been made for Damian Williams getting the MVP in last years SB.

The Chiefs seem to be in driver's seat to be a perennial Super Bowl participant so while nothing is guaranteed Mahomes likely will have time to redeem himself.

Having both tackles would’ve helped KC but Tampa getting Vita Vea back was huge

Made JPP and Suh’s night much more easier

also, given the "excuses" (lack of a better term), fair to say Eric Fisher is the Chiefs' MVP? half srs :lol:

cause clearly they can't adapt to play without him....

Bucs have a favorable remaining schedule with nothing but losing teams remaining. But I think theyíll go 9-7 like I originally predicted in the offseason

tenor.gif

Brady washed

tenor.gif

TOM RACIST DUCK SUCKER BRADY IS ****IN GARBAGE!!!!!

tenor.gif

Bucs will be lucky to make the playoffs and theyíll be bounced quick.

I hope the Bucs can cut Brady after this season, itíll only be worse next season.

tenor.gif

Time for Brady to retire lol.
He's done.

tenor.gif

Might be time to get Brady old *** outta there Bruce Bruce

tenor.gif

Brady just needs to be a family man, this dude playing like Kendall Hinton

tenor.gif

Brady need to give it up and join Soul Cycle or something

tenor.gif

It was a great career Tom. Time for the next adventure

tenor.gif

also, given the "excuses" (lack of a better term), fair to say Eric Fisher is the Chiefs' MVP? half srs :lol:

cause clearly they can't adapt to play without him....

The Chiefs were able to beat the near peak Lamar Ravens two years ago without him so it can be done. I was in the camp that Andy could game plan a way to help out his offensive line via formations and personnel. I was wrong. Dead wrong. I'm firmly in the camp that Chiefs ran right into a buzz saw paired with NO team has ever won a Super Bowl without their starting tackles and Andy did nothing to help that group.

Sure Brady gets a ton of credit but what QB wouldn't succeed given everything that Tampa already had to offer and went out and got for him. Lets all not forget that Patriots Tom was all but being written off after his last year in NE. You pair him with the best defense in the league, a top 5 skill group including RBs and a suddenly remerging Gronk and this is what you get. Its not like Brady beat the Chiefs last night with Edelman and Jakobi Meyers.

Mahomes was running for his life the whole game, with no protection, on a bad toe and he was still hitting guys in the facemask in the end zone. And he's being called overrated? :lol:

Having both tackles would’ve helped KC but Tampa getting Vita Vea back was huge

Made JPP and Suh’s night much more easier

And Shaq Barrett. Which then made Devin White and Lavonte David's job even easier. Kept them clean so they could do what they do best in space. This is why the game begins and ends in the trenches. But O and Dline will never get the credit a QB does of course. Every SB win Brady had him a clean jersey. Brady barely lifted a finger in the second half after them gifts in the first. Noone cares tho. A QB is a summation of your teams parts essentially.

Tom was shut down by the Giants twice in the superbowl. Dominated by their front 7 and he's somehow still the goat so I'm sure Mahomes can recover. I hate the terminology blog boys come up with but arm talent is him. He is it. After this loss I can clearly see what the kid is capable of. He really fought when essentially the OLine and his receivers gave up on him. He was out of the pocket damn near every play and he was still hitting guys or making big runs. HE was sacked 3 times and was pressured over half of his snaps bruh. That's huge.

Both of his interceptions, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce, his two main options all year, gave so little effort they might as well have pitched to ball to the defense.

I've never seen OLine play that poor, on this level. It was absurd. They didn't run a screen all game but every play seemed like one. :lol: 90+% five man protections? Your missing your two bookend tackles and you don't change up your pass pro? Like at all? Really Andy Reid?

Mike Remmers wtf bruh. But he somehow stays around. Cam Newton's probably still cursing at him.

Obviously Mahomes wasn't (and hasn't been) at 100% in some time. However, Bucs defense held it down last night way more than you can give Pat the benefit of the doubt with his toe. Mahomes has still posted numbers in games other than last night.

HE wasn't missing his starting tackles either.

But otherwise, I'm in agreement with you. The chiefs have essentially been the best team in the NFL the last 3 years and this years offense has been all but unstoppable and they stopped it.

Todd Bowles and that Bucs defense was the real MVP last night, but you aren't going to win it over Brady unless you had a Dexter Jackson 2+INT performance. Maybe if Suh (who historically plays well in the SB) ended up with 3 sacks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom