2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Bowles and that Bucs defense was the real MVP last night, but you aren't going to win it over Brady unless you had a Dexter Jackson 2+INT performance. Maybe if Suh (who historically plays well in the SB) ended up with 3 sacks or something.

just like in those Giants SBs....the DL was the MVP. that entire DL dominated. but that's never how the voting works.

Mahomes was running for his life the whole game, with no protection, on a bad toe and he was still hitting guys in the facemask in the end zone. And he's being called overrated? :lol:

And Shaq Barrett. Which then made Devin White and Lavonte David's job even easier. Kept them clean so they could do what they do best in space. This is why the game begins and ends in the trenches. But O and Dline will never get the credit a QB does of course. Every SB win Brady had him a clean jersey. Brady barely lifted a finger in the second half after them gifts in the first. Noone cares tho. A QB is a summation of your teams parts essentially.

Tom was shut down by the Giants twice in the superbowl. Dominated by their front 7 and he's somehow still the goat so I'm sure Mahomes can recover. I hate the terminology blog boys come up with but arm talent is him. He is it. After this loss I can clearly see what the kid is capable of. He really fought when essentially the OLine and his receivers gave up on him. He was out of the pocket damn near every play and he was still hitting guys or making big runs. HE was sacked 3 times and was pressured over half of his snaps bruh. That's huge.

Both of his interceptions, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce, his two main options all year, gave so little effort they might as well have pitched to ball to the defense.

I've never seen OLine play that poor, on this level. It was absurd. They didn't run a screen all game but every play seemed like one. :lol: 90+% five man protections? Your missing your two bookend tackles and you don't change up your pass pro? Like at all? Really Andy Reid?

Mike Remmers wtf bruh. But he somehow stays around. Cam Newton's probably still cursing at him.
I mean, on your GOAT comment....who are we going to put in there instead of Brady? :lol: The man has more rings than any team.

But I think you are referring to all positions....and I am with you there - there are plenty of arguments for sure.

Brady to me has had such a wild career unfold that we probably will never see anything like this again, luck or not (and luck def. plays a part). The fact that this dude left New England to go to Tampa Bay, who had not won a single playoff game in 17 years, and the first year they win the Super Bowl?? That's insanity. At worst we gotta say he has to be the greatest leader ever, which plays a part in team sports.

Tampa-Bay-titletown.v1-6021623833fe0-850x478$large.jpg

tenor.gif

Read that Matthieu's mom dipped on him and his father was in prison for murder basically all of his life. Raised by his grandparents :frown:

Mahomes was running for his life the whole game, with no protection, on a bad toe and he was still hitting guys in the facemask in the end zone. And he's being called overrated? :lol:

And Shaq Barrett. Which then made Devin White and Lavonte David's job even easier. Kept them clean so they could do what they do best in space. This is why the game begins and ends in the trenches. But O and Dline will never get the credit a QB does of course. Every SB win Brady had him a clean jersey. Brady barely lifted a finger in the second half after them gifts in the first. Noone cares tho. A QB is a summation of your teams parts essentially.

Tom was shut down by the Giants twice in the superbowl. Dominated by their front 7 and he's somehow still the goat so I'm sure Mahomes can recover. I hate the terminology blog boys come up with but arm talent is him. He is it. After this loss I can clearly see what the kid is capable of. He really fought when essentially the OLine and his receivers gave up on him. He was out of the pocket damn near every play and he was still hitting guys or making big runs. HE was sacked 3 times and was pressured over half of his snaps bruh. That's huge.

Both of his interceptions, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce, his two main options all year, gave so little effort they might as well have pitched to ball to the defense.

I've never seen OLine play that poor, on this level. It was absurd. They didn't run a screen all game but every play seemed like one. :lol: 90+% five man protections? Your missing your two bookend tackles and you don't change up your pass pro? Like at all? Really Andy Reid?

Mike Remmers wtf bruh. But he somehow stays around. Cam Newton's probably still cursing at him.

Last night Andy Reid looked like the Andy Reid who got run out of Philly. He obviously had other things on his mind and rightfully so but last night was not his Magnum Opus. Real time this game looked awful and watching the clip below makes it even worse. Crucial opportunities to make plays and you don't make em. Granted those weren't easy plays to make but that is the difference between rings and runner ups.

Listen put Brady behind the Chiefs offensive line and tell me what the result would have been. Mahomes was pressured on over half of his attempts while Brady was pressured NINE freaking times. Spags and Reid got completely out coached and schemed last night.

Having both tackles would’ve helped KC but Tampa getting Vita Vea back was huge

Made JPP and Suh’s night much more easier

Vita Vea was big. Having a 350 lb monster in your face probably not something you want anyways :lol: along with 300 lb Suh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom