2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

I have no problem with the coaches who pay kids, being able to run to the league if they have discipline stuff from the ncaa

BUT if you got that stuff going gotta be some legit consequences

Russ throwing his OLine under the bus? :lol:.

them boys in the trenches gonna leave him out to die running for his life next season. Seahawks gotta trade him.

Urban and Trevor are going to suffer the next few years

I was told he should stay in school if the Jets had 1st overall. Not ONCE did you hear this narrative when the Jags were in the drivers seat.

I'm not saying the Jets are the better franchise, but wtf has Jacksonville really shown to assume it was the better landing spot for TL?

I was told he should stay in school if the Jets had 1st overall. Not ONCE did you hear this narrative when the Jags were in the drivers seat.

I'm not saying the Jets are the better franchise, but wtf has Jacksonville really shown to assume it was the better landing spot for TL?
We actually draft and produce talent. Multiple Pro Bowlers. We just had Coughlin run them off.

Chark Jr?

i mean as a position group yall probably better.. but if i'm picking individual guys, i going becton then williams easily

then i'd legit have to look on guys on the jags roster.. but of WRs, mims would be my 1st choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom