2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do the eagles want for Wentz? Are they holding out for multiple first rounders?

Not sure why the Colts dont just offer their 1st this year. Or is that not enough?

Wentz would probably be the 2nd QB taken if he was in the draft. A late rounder 1st sounds fair.

I get the salary he currently has vs what a rookie would make is a big difference

what do the eagles want for Wentz? Are they holding out for multiple first rounders?

Not sure why the Colts dont just offer their 1st this year. Or is that not enough?

Wentz would probably be the 2nd QB taken if he was in the draft. A late rounder 1st sounds fair.

I get the salary he currently has vs what a rookie would make is a big difference

I think eagles are just taking their time since it’s basically bears vs colts

colts are obviously better situation and guys have security, but ain’t a ton of options for them

bears supposedly have their first on the table, 20th pick.. and colts have a bigger package but no first, which is 21 (the rumor I saw was multiple 2nds and then a 3rd or 4th)

bears people are desperate cause all them could lose jobs

but not sure how much stock you can really put in any of it since he hear such a wide ranging spectrum on things.. I know they been running on speculation for weeks on eagles related content, so not going overly speculate and just hope this thing gets announced soon

isn't there an incentive for the Eagles to get it done before March 1st?

I’ve seen wentz has a roster bonus due 3rd day a new league year, which I’ve seen is 20th of March

so they have an incentive to get things done by then.. but that’s a whole month and change away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom