2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope the broncos and von figure something out to keep him in denver. doubt denver wants to pay his contract but given what jj watt signed for, they might not have a choice.

What were the allegations against Von, again?

I vaguely remember the ill will on an illegitimate baby, but what was the full thing?

What were the allegations against Von, again?

I vaguely remember the ill will on an illegitimate baby, but what was the full thing?

im not sure tbh. those texts came out that he allegedly sent his ex. then after the investigation was announced, most people thought the texts and investigation went hand in hand but it was not confirmed.

DV investigation
im not sure tbh. those texts came out that he allegedly sent his ex. then after the investigation was announced, most people thought the texts and investigation went hand in hand but it was not confirmed.

I do remember rushing to judgement thinking he did girl like Suggs after what I read, but it was just that, a rush to judgement based on whatever report was posted in here, but so disgusted at Suggs that I wasn't gonna look too deep into it at the time.

I dont even want think about this ****.

I'm gonna say something white as hell, but your boy needs positive vibes rn. Negativity eats at a man's soul :lol:

At least my BA.

With Watson having a no trade clause (meaning he needs to 100% approve), the Jets having to give up a treasure chest of picks/players, and the Jets in the same position as the Texans talent and front office wise... why in the blue hell would Watson go there.

Flip side to that, he already made a terrible business decision re-signing with the Texans like he did when they’ve showed no sign of progression.

Off-season is heating up, love it.

5453AEB0-33EA-4F3A-B25B-73C7A9562120.png

BF326E68-707F-4234-8191-0E8ED0D8A275.png

I could go on, but it’s entirely too easy and I’m working on a few things. Thanks for your participation.

Last edited by a moderator:
5453AEB0-33EA-4F3A-B25B-73C7A9562120.png

I could go on, but it’s entirely too easy and I’m working on a few things. Thanks for your participation.

If you think any NFL front office is on par with the Houston Texans, then that's on you.

If you think any NFL front office is on par with the Houston Texans, then that's on you.

You’re deflection on the actual topic deserves a chuckle. And to respond to your direct comment, yes I think the Jets front office is on par with the Texans. Because it’s the Jets and really no other reason is needed for my justification.

To further address you, the Dolphins and it’s owner wasn’t in the conversation originally, so it’s nothing to say that many things he’s done to push equality up to the fact he has the most diverse front office and staff in the NFL. Not including community advancements and job opportunities. A difference of opinion and feelings on finances and financial gain isn’t quite the same as saying blatantly racist comments (Jets owner), but if that’s what you’d like to stick with that’s in your right. You clearly didn’t read or understand the first article you posted with that in mind.

Again, thank you for your participation.

And to respond to your direct comment, yes I think the Jets front office is on par with the Texans. Because it’s the Jets and really no other reason is needed for my justification.

Okay let's keep it strictly to on field performance. Would playoff performance be a good measure? I'll go back twenty years so we can get a good look at their respective histories.

The Jets have six playoff wins in six appearances since 2000. Not a great number at all. They've had some really bad seasons this century.

The Dolphins have one win in four appearances in the same time frame. It came on December 30, 2000.

Okay let's keep it strictly to on field performance. Would playoff performance be a good measure? I'll go back twenty years so we can get a good look at their respective histories.

The Jets have six playoff wins in six appearances since 2000. Not a great number at all. They've had some really bad seasons this century.

The Dolphins have one win in four appearances in the same time frame. It came on December 30, 2000.

Once again, the Dolphins were not the topic of conversation. However you want to compare because you can deflect and try and shield the issues and topics at hand. I get the strategy and it works well for most people conversation, just not here.

In this conversation, I have never brought up Watson going to the Dolphins, the Dolphins FO, or anything to do with the Dolphins as a whole... so your comments don’t really matter for anything on the topic.

Todd McShay's new mock draft (3.0) has 4 QBs going in the Top 4, I don't know of a time when three were taken Top 3, let alone four.

1. Jax - Trevor Lawrence
2. Nyj - Zach Wilson
3. Car - Justin Fields
4. Atl - Trey Lance

Todd McShay's new mock draft (3.0) has 4 QBs going in the Top 4, I don't know of a time when three were taken Top 3, let alone four.

1. Jax - Trevor Lawrence
2. Nyj - Zach Wilson
3. Car - Justin Fields
4. Atl - Trey Lance

I just posted this yesterday in the draft thread....

I was looking up the 1999 NFL Draft to remember when the Vikings took Culpepper and noticed that 5 QBs were drafted in the top 12 that draft (first 3 picks all QBs, at that).

This draft might do the same (5 in the top 12) if Justin or Lance don't really slip and the McCorkle hype is real. Not out of the question that Jets move Darnold to get a QB at 2 and Miami moves down so a team can get a QB at 3 as well.

1. Jax - Trevor Lawrence
2. Nyj - Zach Wilson
3. Car - Justin Fields
4. Atl - Trey Lance

had to double check, but ‘99 had 3 go top 3 (need to google outside of that, because I only remember that for obvious reasons)

Tim couch
mcnabb
akali smith

then culpepper went 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom