2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at all drafts from '99 to present and '99 was the last time, but nothing like that sticks out in my memory from the 90s...'98 with Peyton/Leaf is only thing close, but it was them and no one else (in the 1st).

I looked at all drafts from '99 to present and '99 was the last time, but nothing like that sticks out in my memory from the 90s...'98 with Peyton/Leaf is only thing close, but it was them and no one else (in the 1st).

1 and 2 has happened couple times.. but I’m assuming 1-3 has only happened ‘99

we don’t really save much trading brooks, but dude going be 32 this year and last 2 years has had significant injuries (torn right Achilles 2019, shoulder injury January 2020 and torn left Achilles June 2020)

zero clue what we could realistically get, all things considered

ertz would have (and probably should have) been traded at deadline but he wasn’t healthy.. but we save a ton with him, I think

Todd McShay's new mock draft (3.0) has 4 QBs going in the Top 4, I don't know of a time when three were taken Top 3, let alone four.

1. Jax - Trevor Lawrence
2. Nyj - Zach Wilson
3. Car - Justin Fields
4. Atl - Trey Lance

I'm 100% on board with movin to 8, but the Falcons are gonna take a QB too? If they do, the 9ers better be callin for Ryan. (Bears too, maybe, but I would advise against that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom