2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good riddance
4E574CCF-0CC5-4196-A3A9-2B8A42E7F92B.gif

Jameis's team now?

Kudos to Brees for deciding to go out on his own terms and not holding his teams future hostage like another QB this offseason...

One hell of a career given how he started and how it was trending after he left San Diego.

Saints let Brees retire and 9 minutes later give the punt gunner a fake contract. :stoneface:

I hope Jameis walks, but the Saints CAN'T be that stupid to turn the team over to Tebow 2.0

"but all years are voidable" meaning what though, exactly? Sounds to me like it's basically a 1-year contract on repeat and he can get cut before the 2022 season and get nothing, with no cap hit? What was his previous contract #'s and stipulations?

Man. Now I know there’s gonna be even more noise surrounding Russ with the departure of Brees. I just want to wake up with the news that he’s staying with Seattle, and that the drama is behind us, as I’m over this damn roller coaster.

hold up. The $140M isn't a typo? I get its all voidable but come on, in what world will Hill ever perform to the point where if he performs well, the framework is there to start a contract in this neighborhood? This dude didnt show us anything last year. Had a good game or 2 and NO is thinking he could be a player that can perform to the level to get this contract?

Wow man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom