2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get its all voidable but come on, in what world will Hill ever perform to the point where if he performs well, the framework is there to start a contract in this neighborhood?

Conjecture: $140 looks amazing to Taysom who believes in his skillet and future role on the team and trusts the organization. On the other side, Saints keep him around for the very least as an insurance policy, get to further explore his potential, and gives them a solidly efficient gadget player, all while knowing if it doesn’t highly benefit them with each successive year, they can cut him with no repercussions against the cap and no money owed to Hill. In addition to the freed up $7.5 going into Wednesday.

The $140 Million is all just shock value again, unless I'm reading everything wrong and those aren't the true interpretations of the deal. He won't be a Saint come 2022 barring something that would shock us all.

truly a salary CAP

9A55091F-CEEF-4F2F-B1E3-5D32ABF326A2.gif

Every morning I wake up hoping to hear Russell Wilson got traded to the Bears. This aint good for my health :ohwell:

The Bears had every reason to draft Deshaun, instead they fell for the "He looks the part" all star. Now they gotta give up a haul to correct a mistake.

The Bears had every reason to draft Deshaun, instead they fell for the "He looks the part" all star. Now they gotta give up a haul to correct a mistake.

I don’t even think he makes the “he looks the part” all stars

when I think of those, I think of Blaine gabbert or Blake bortles

especially gabbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom