2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
most teams get slandered every year for this kind of activity
Those teams get slandered because they do it every time with little success :lol:

Not gonna be mad at BB splashing cash in FA for the first time in 20 years and missing the playoffs after years of being cheap and leaving the cupboard bare.

Sure it can be big hit or big miss but I'm glad to see him aggressive in the market for once.

Those teams get slandered because they do it every time with little success :lol:

Not gonna be mad at BB splashing cash in FA for the first time in 20 years and missing the playoffs after years of being cheap and leaving the cupboard bare.

Sure it can be big hit or big miss but I'm glad to see him aggressive in the market for once.

Belichick buying $GME at $350

this.

Deal so good my mans not even able to speak english
:rofl:

tenor.gif

Billy Boy out here tryna compensate for that offense. i dont like it. pats alright where they at... keep out the playoffs youve had enough sir :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom